Reviews for Room 5
xxpatiencexx chapter 3 . 6/17
hermione punched her in the nose?
gemma chapter 33 . 6/14
God, I love you Bellatrix, so sassy and sexy... I want more! Keep going, this is a great story:)
H chapter 33 . 4/24
Looking forward to your updates! Although I must insist on the return of ferus libidinis hehe
-habbi
Habbi chapter 30 . 4/20
LMAO, Draco thinking he was hallucinating was absolutely hilarious.

I have this feeling that you might ship Hermione with Snape, McGonagall and Draco... hahha I don't know, just the impressions I have got throughout the story.
PS: loved that Harmony glimpse right at the end *moon emoji* no, habbi!, no!... this is a bellamione story (and sincerely, I'm glad it's been kept that way. I hate when I get thrown something I didn't quite order).
H chapter 27 . 4/20
Aaahhhh... Very exciting version. I'm really looking forward to see how you display all the events of forgiving Bellatrix
H chapter 26 . 4/20
So I'm a bit confused... Maybe you will clear this up later but hadn't Dumbledore died from the horcrux in this story? Or is it what Voldemort believes that happened?

-habbi
Habbi chapter 23 . 4/19
I absolutely love how you have written this from a whole different perspective but given it a perfectly reasonable justification (for example the reason to why Bellatrix pressured Draco into identifiyng Harry correctly, and countless other actions in previous chapters that, unfortunately, I have failed to congratulate you on)

mmm I wish you tell us later more about Bella's plan!

and hurrayyyyyyyy Dobby is alive! I assume Bella wouldn't have dared to throw a knife at Hermiones direction? hehe
Habbi chapter 22 . 4/19
OMG malfoy manor's coming!
Habbi chapter 21 . 4/19
BELLATRIX JEALOUS...
BELLATRIX EATING CHOCOLATES...
BELLATRIX ORDERING HERMIONE LUNCH...
MY HEART.

on the other hand... poor bella, she was hurt because hermione didn't say goodbye :(
Habbi chapter 13 . 4/18
mmmmmmmmm let's just hope Bella turns up (‿)
Habbi chapter 12 . 4/18
hahahahahaha i knew itttttt! she owes her a life debt yet again! perfect.
Habbi chapter 10 . 4/18
gotta love snape!
Habbi chapter 7 . 4/18
I find it extremely funny how Voldemort amuses himself every time Bellatrix and Severus interact
Morticia Gore chapter 33 . 4/15
Love it. Although my mind is still looking for ways to free Bellatrix, I don't think she should be caged in that horrible place without a wand when she's got a house in Switzerland and all her money too. Unless Hermione goes out of her way and buys another wand so Bella could use it without anyone else noticing it.
I'll shut up now. I'm pretty sure you have something awesome planned for this story... it just makes me feel so sad that Bella ended up like that after all her careful planning at the end of the final battle *not saying she doesn't deserve being ''a prisoner'' still - I bonded with the character so I want the best for her and Hermione.
Oh, well... can't wait for the next update!
Good luck and till next time.
Everytime I read this story, I fall in love with it again and again