Reviews for Wings of Seraph
Mernom chapter 3 . 8/4
Good fight, but I somehow doubt that any of the seraphs can fight a stronger opponent for a whole hour... Most fights take less then 10 minutes.
Still quite interesting, the story has potential to grow quite well
Mernom chapter 2 . 8/4
I see, you went with that style...
An action scene opening, followed by some peaceful scenes and flashbacks, a fine way to start up.
A little more background for the type of jobs available would be nice, but still, nice chapter.
Mernom chapter 1 . 8/4
An interesting idea, the concept of a magic modern society is quite attractive.
The racism vs half elves enables many possible plot lines, but personally when the settings have multiple races, I prefer more then 2.
The beginning was a bit too fast, but sounds interesting.
Darkenger1 chapter 1 . 5/14
'Electronics,' mentioned at the beginning are said to be run on mana? Well, electronics are called so due to them using electricity as their power source. Maybe use the word, manatronics? I know it's a small thing, but small original details make a story even better. Just an idea.
DemonlordZebul chapter 3 . 5/7
Delta Marauder chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
Update the story already! Don't give up now.
ScbaStv chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
Damn this is exciting. And very well written too (save for a few grammatical mistakes - but they were few and far between). Your premise and the world you're creating are really cool and I can't wait for the next update. Keep up the good work! :]
Shadowprice chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
this is good you should make more
alfonse08 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Hi, this is Alfonse08 here. Okay, I've read your story so far, and while the chapters so far weren't bad, one thing that grates on me I feel you should fix is the characters names. You keep calling them by there online names and not their real names. For instance, Kirito's real name is Kirigaya Kazuto, and his cousin Leafa's name is Kirigaya Suguha. Yet you don't make the distinction of why they are being called by these fake names instead of their real ones, or if they are their real names in this world, then why do you keep making references to their old ones when those shouldn't exist in this world? I'm telling you this in order to avoid any potential confusion in the future, please make a note of this and make sure to be a bit more careful about that from now on.
AKidLikeMe chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
Hm, I feel as though the Knights of the Blood Oath hired the mercenaries to test them because it did say that they recruited people they wanted/people they saw potential in. That might also explain why Asuna's brother had shown up in time to save her life. Anyways, they meet Sachi and her crew huh? I wonder if they're going to be recurring characters or just showing up every so often.
Anon chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
Not bad at all, good story.
A. Person chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
Good story so far! I actually really enjoyed it. My only problem with it would be that characters were introduced all at once, rather than expanding and giving each a back story. Of course, that would have taken longer, so it's only a small issue, especially since you could easily add their lives and reasons later.

Good luck writing, I hope you continue with the series.
GrauSturm chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
So, Gerrel got away while the heroes were standing right next to him, idly chattering.
Also, an ambush does not begin with a "That's enough" that causes him to look up, but with a gunshot that causes him to drop, dead. I do understand that you like the "classic" hero with his unique weapon, his unique look and his unique catchphrase but to me a group of professionals wouldn't fuck around when they are on a job and killing their enemies without exchanging threats, especially in a hostage situation.
Darkryus chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
meh it seems to take out some of kiritos badassness kind of like what happenend between heathcliff and kirito that made kirito join kob but heathcliff cheated to win instead kirito seems kind of weak in this so far
Siezai chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
I like it! Please continue?