Reviews for Christmas Lights for Lightning
ServeMeTheSky chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Heh brilliant. I like how even though Lightning caves into Serah (because, obviously) she still retains her sense of humour. This is definitely an event that I could see happening. Good job.
felisse.alexander68 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
That was funny
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
LOL
Talhiri chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
hah, nice one!
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
That is freaking excellent. Hope I get to see that someday.
pi chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
messed up lol
SlothyWorker chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Thank you for this Christmas one-shot !
You keep very well your readers in suspense, I was eager to know what Light had done to her roof
And I really apreciated what you said about her sens of humour, that a lot of people think she doesn't have one because of her temper. It's a good interpretation of the character.

Bye !
ichigo chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I'm crying I'm laughing so hard omfg
Raziel12 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I'm glad to see another Christmas-themed story, especially one involving our favourite couple. There was a nice sense of humour running through this story, and I actually quite liked the ending - it's exactly the kind of passive aggressive approach that Lightning would apply when confronted by someone she can't punch, stab, or shoot (in this case Serah).
shezaei-neko chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
This shot was so great.
It brought a smile to my face and made me laugh.
I loved Light's humor.
Well done, very well done.
Can I hope for a New Year shot like this?
Thanks for writing it. :]
ShripGurl chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Omg that just made my Christmas so much better. That was the sweat, funny, adorable, and sexy all in one. Kudos.
ruru.p chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Haha
I saw that 'DITTO' design before in our neighborhood.
Good job in making use of that concept for Lightning
Baka-Strawberry chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Cute and hilarious with enough amount of FLight dosage XD

And I can totally picture Lightning doing that, lol.
Hollow Panda chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Omg that was sweet and funny. I liked the ending too, it fits. Great job
MasterPr0 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
It's so cute! Your ending wasn't bad. I thought it fit.I liked this Christmas one shot.