Reviews for The Young Adventures of Kíli and Fíli
whatapuzzle chapter 10 . 4/26
OMG love love this fanfic carry on I want to see what happens next.
ninayasmijn chapter 10 . 4/10
I'm in love with this story! I love the ways you describe it, it's as if I'm there too.

I'll be patiently waiting for the next chapter, take your time!
vlnelson55 chapter 10 . 2/17
Your story is wonderful...I love baby Durins and their protective uncle. Please be sure to finish this one!
kikq chapter 10 . 2/7
Pleeezzz I need ending to this story...
casema chapter 10 . 1/5
Ugh! Cliffhanger!

BTW, I love all the chapters of your fic. I love reading about the brothers' adventures as well as their uncle being a father to them. Boo on Tolkien for having them die. :(
Theresejohansson chapter 10 . 1/5
I really hope you will continue this story sometime soon, i really like it! :)
Shiary chapter 10 . 11/14/2014
lol Congrats on the move and I hope you enjoy your time In japan!
Trubie74 chapter 10 . 10/28/2014
Great chapter! I've been looking forward to your updates :) I particularly liked how Balin twisted the truth about which story he was going to tell. I can't say I'm surprised Kili got himself into a fight and I hope he's okay! Can't wait for more!
dragonbreather4568 chapter 10 . 10/23/2014
OH! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I can't wait to find out what happens.
LisaG16 chapter 6 . 10/10/2014
loved the bath story...very sweet.
LisaG16 chapter 5 . 10/9/2014
all these stories are so cute!
LisaG16 chapter 2 . 10/9/2014
cute!
MercedesAsheSorrel chapter 10 . 10/7/2014
Loved the chapter! :) And I understand about life being hectic! So take your time and I hope you're having fun in Japan! Domo Arigato Gozaimasu for writing this! XD I'm still trying to learn Japanese! :)
godess bubbles chapter 10 . 10/7/2014
Aww I love it!Update soon!
IssyDoodle chapter 10 . 10/7/2014
Like the others, this was a wonderful chapter! I love how you do all of the family relationships between the different dwarves and the awesome action that takes place! I can't wait for the next chapter, but take your time! Japan sounds totally epic! :D