Reviews for Naughty & Nice
ash2000ice chapter 2 . 9/11/2014
Okay, I know this is an unrelated question, but would Reid have taken Hotch's last name, or would it have stayed the same? I mean, cuz like, if Reid became a Spencer Hotchner, that be confusing at the B. A. U. , wouldn't it? Okay, im being stupid, lol! I loved it! It was Amazing! And I love how in the first chapter, Hotch is defending Reid, like it was his life on the line! It was perf! :-) 3
Lady Arachne chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
Loved it! So glad you wrote this! :DDD
Lady Arachne chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Yes, you wrote it! I was worried that you didn't, but now I'm jumping with joy! :DDD

Loved everyone's reactions! :D
Flakez chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
I just want to write that I found this story so lovely! It was amazing and it captivated me all the way to the end and left a great smile on my lips _

It was truly awesome, kudos! You are an awesome writer :3
Naz chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
Cockblocked! & You didn't even put the sex scene on the other site! Got me all hot & bothered and then threw a bucket of cold water on me with the removal of the scene. Please post it there soon!
Naz chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Oh! You write a fab Sean Hotchner! I hope he's someone we get to see more often. This was a difficult chapter to get through. Not because of the writing or anything but because of the stress! I don't think I let one breath out until they safely left the house!
RoseLaurel chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
Le PURRR! I love this! :D Beautifully written, sexy, cute, and Reid's retort to Helen was EPIC!
jadecatXP chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
loved it! :D
Fire'on-the'Heart1000 chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
I liked it even if in the first chapter at first you made me hungry when you described the food...but still I liked the story and the way Hotch stand up against his mom and the others, defending what he really loved.
Helpme1323 chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
I really liked the story, but I want to know why Hotch was waiting for Spencer to be ready when you implied that they had already had sex before. Were they just being cautious or was Spencer hurt by someone else?
Trahnfisch chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
oooooohhhhh! THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH for this story! i'm sooo glad spencer is finally going to be okay...

i loved this story...
antigone21 chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
This was just lovely! Although I adore all of your fics!
ohspencermyspencer chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
Yummy! Let's face it, you KICK ASS at writing sex scenes! That was sweet and beautiful. I was so happy to read the Lion roar for the love of his Gazelle. Tender. Sweet. Brilliant. I'll be rereading, so I may have missed something about the rings. (If you recall, I'm the one who geeks out over the rings) Bravo!
AlienTourist chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
Thank you so much for updating! I loved this story, and especially this chapter ;) Thank you also for not deleting the good part! You are so good at writing that.
I look forward to the New Year's story!
RogueStorm84 chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
DAMN! that waz so hotttttt
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »