Reviews for Second Chance
gamelover41592 chapter 23 . 1/15
this has potential hope you have not abandoned it
mike.gilbert.90410 chapter 4 . 12/22/2014
You made a fan character? Why?
mike.gilbert.90410 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
In a what if storyline in the games, Raditz said he missed Bardock.
mike.gilbert.90410 chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
Did you really have to show Raditz as that irredeemable?
Link0011 chapter 8 . 11/16/2014
Pretty disappointed that gokus a lot weaker at this point...
Link0011 chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
Ugh I hate chichi I hope she doesn't have a big role in this...maybe you could swing the pairings around a little? I've always been fond of gokuXbulma
trebeh chapter 23 . 10/1/2014
I personally don't like Vegeta/Bulma (I'm more of a Goku/Bulma shipper) so I wasn't disappointed at all by the revelations of this chapter; can't wait to see what happens next
DBZFanCraft chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
Raditz - He didn't keep an eye on the birdy

Me - ROFLMFAO

I AM LIKING THIS ALREADY!
ArmCannos44 chapter 23 . 9/27/2014
this is cool. So dose this mean Gine will apaer more or just every now and then
BW Lewis chapter 23 . 9/24/2014
That's good, and it only gets better.
Uraharaisgod chapter 5 . 9/9/2014
3 months in, and Goku/Gohan have gone way slower than in canon...Bardock is a crap teacher it seems XP.

Gohan was at 1500 after 6 months with Piccolo with a maxima of 3000, yet with Bardock it's only 530 in half the time. Goku is also only 2000 in comparison to OVER 9000! in canon and without the Kaio-ken...

I'm guessing Gohan will go through some kinda multiplier to make him stronger than canon in the end, but it seems Bardock is a poor substitute for x10 Gravity Kaio-sama training XP
Nero Blanco chapter 23 . 9/9/2014
This is such an amazing story. I'm a little disappointed that vegeta and bulma won't hook up and curious as to how they would get the message bout the androids but I'm sure u got it under control.
Kid Goku Forever chapter 23 . 9/8/2014
Great chapter. I like it Piccolo coming face to face with his father in hell was a good cliffhanger.
Kid Goku Forever chapter 22 . 9/6/2014
Great chapter. That was satisfying reading Bardock get his revenge on Dodoria for the death of his tream.
I am Miranda chapter 23 . 9/2/2014
Do NOT kill off Appule! I know to most he's probably just a useless grunt, but after reading Appule's Insurrection, I developed a newfound respect for the Xeno-seijin.

Let him live please!