Reviews for The Dance of the Dreoilin
Casbriel chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Love it :-)
Kitty Savella chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
This was cute and lovely. Ten out of ten.
MilkyWayGalaxy chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
This story was perfect in almost every way. However, I really really really wish that Severus did attend the ball, if only to dance with Lily, since death didn't seem to matter. That would have been perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Grindelwald and albus(:
Harry1675 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
My, my. Barty and Reggie are just so cute! It's amazing how u came up with this. Victor plus Ron and Ginny and Blaise and McG and farmer guy. Perfect couples. Oh and Sirius and Remus. Here I was wishing they'd stay alive, farmer and Reggie.
willowmelodynoble chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Why does Voldemort have to destroy the artifacts containing his Horcruxes? Couldn't he just use the killing curse? They're pretty valuable things.
lemon-rind chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
THIS. STORY. I could not grin wider. What an odd oneshot it was, but it was so incredible to read.
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Wow...unbelievable! Perhaps not so unbelievable, but dear Fountain of Fortune, what luck I have to find this author.
Pyrane chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Sweet :D
Thanks !

***Pyrane***
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Damn it! I was hoping for a good Harry potter story I was really excited I liked the ball idea but then you killed The story with Ron lupin and Harry this is bull shit twilight is better than this junk and total bull crap I hate you how dare you ruin Harry potter ( sobs)
Cynderet chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Absolutely beautiful! Thank you so very much for writing this. It is amazing and made my day. :)
nanciellen chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Very clever and amusing. Well written. Thank You
Brackenfern chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Aww! I would love more Tom/Harry! It's so CUTE!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2014