Reviews for The Dance of the Dreoilin
i love it
BreathingStar chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
O my God.
DOBBY IS SO CUTE! The Great Elf Ball just made me squeal. :D
Of course the whole story is incredible. It makes me happy. I think I'll put a note in my calendar to reread this on Christmas. :) Thank you soooooooo much for this beautiful, beautiful story.
Kaleidoscope Of Tales chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
This made me laugh, but it also made me smile :). Well done, this is amazing.
LiAlH4h2o chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
My heart fills with joy
Winggs chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Love it :-)
Kitty Savella chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
This was cute and lovely. Ten out of ten.
MilkyWayGalaxy chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
This story was perfect in almost every way. However, I really really really wish that Severus did attend the ball, if only to dance with Lily, since death didn't seem to matter. That would have been perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Grindelwald and albus(:
Harry1675 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
My, my. Barty and Reggie are just so cute! It's amazing how u came up with this. Victor plus Ron and Ginny and Blaise and McG and farmer guy. Perfect couples. Oh and Sirius and Remus. Here I was wishing they'd stay alive, farmer and Reggie.
willowmelodynoble chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Why does Voldemort have to destroy the artifacts containing his Horcruxes? Couldn't he just use the killing curse? They're pretty valuable things.
lemon-rind chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
THIS. STORY. I could not grin wider. What an odd oneshot it was, but it was so incredible to read.
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Wow...unbelievable! Perhaps not so unbelievable, but dear Fountain of Fortune, what luck I have to find this author.
Pyrane chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Sweet :D
Thanks !

Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Damn it! I was hoping for a good Harry potter story I was really excited I liked the ball idea but then you killed The story with Ron lupin and Harry this is bull shit twilight is better than this junk and total bull crap I hate you how dare you ruin Harry potter ( sobs)
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »