Reviews for The Dance of the Dreoilin
skgreenhalgh94 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Absolutely love this! It felt like a dream come true, I wish this actually happened! You're very very talented!
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
yipeee! I am looooving this little ficlet :) just that right amount of sugar to make me feel all gooey and happy at the dancers

The-Fun-In-Funeral chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
*squeals* *heart melts* *swoons*
Yume chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I loved the story... It's wonderful!
Natural-Territory chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I can't believe this. You turn out gem after gen and - god, did you sell your soul to the fanfiction gods?

Nevertheless, thank you for another amazing story. I love who you made them fall for. Fantastic, really.
Jenaminya chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
This was beautiful!
angeltrin1 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Oh this was so sweet and what a delightful wrap up of HP. I wish it had gone on. Thanks for writing this lovely story!
Bella216 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
This was beautiful! Thanks so much for the story!
Dakka123 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Not quite sure what happened, but I like it regardless.
zephybite chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Oh, wow. That was ... absolutely, positively stunning.
jokershipper chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
What can I say? I'm an absolute sucker for these things.

Aiya... if only this would really happen. I always did wonder what the elves could really do and, well, I don't think that this could happen but the idea is just so darn beautiful. Maybe Dobby had helpers?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
good story
SalviaSilver chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Brilliant :)
TheMuser chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Oh it's been an age since I read anything by and it's completely my fault of course but ohhh this was so nice! I've always loved your stories. Your time travel stories are definitely the best ones this pairing has and your one shots always have an amazing twist to then as well. This was the same. Sweet and just something that brought a smile to my face. Thank you for it :)
Another Anonymous Annoyance chapter 1 . 5/6/2013