Reviews for The Dance of the Dreoilin
CrowNoYami chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
cute
Karerik chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This so very cute! I loved it, sad it was so short but fitting none the less.
A Single Fragile Rose chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Lovely, wistful story. You too, my dear...may you have the best wishes granted by your heart and happy new years! Xo :) Bye, amiga.
zeldafan45 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Awww. I loved the ending! And the middle...and Beginning! But mostly the end! It's so sweet.
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Great story! But oh my goodness! RON & VIKTOR?! Hahahahaha I totally did not see that one coming! xD
NickyNakoleT chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Another lovely story. I really hope you decide to continue this story and show Tom's courtship with Harry. I'm going to follow this story just in case.
mauralee88 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
A lovely story. Dobby is the best.
KhepriRa chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This made me smile and tear up. I was not expecting Grindelwald, Regulus, Barty, Victor, or Draco to come. That was a pleasant surprise! Great story!
Demon Evermore chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
This made me smile. Thank you very much for sharing this sweet, lovely piece :)
Lunary chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I love it, I hope you write a sequel for this story so that we can get a look at the things and how they unfold after this magical night.

I really hope you write a sequel.

*big puppy dog eyes*
La Feu Eterne chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Beautifully done, as always!
A charming little tale that is just right for the holidays - Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you!
lordsmellymort chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
That was lovely! I'm glad you're back :)
Trinity chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I love this!
I want to know about the great elf ball though! do you think that maybe you could write more?
Mr Corvus chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Lovely!
Q3APo chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
the idea is good. i love when dumbledore meet Grindelwald. love till they reach the end of time.
163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »