Reviews for First Kiss
Autumn chapter 1 . 1/3
nice. I like it
AlwaysNevermoreForever chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Love it! Your writing makes me smile and my day brighter thank you! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Loved it loved it loved it. It is fantastic
Priyanka Mishra chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Enjoyed reading it... I like the way u wrote this one you noe from Bill's POV.. But when will u post the next chaptr of the sequel.. I can't contain my excitment.. Please post ASAP..! ;)
TeddysGirl chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Very nice story..
Encypher chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Aw, that's cute. Poor Teddy though, being forced into kissing Vic by Harry! Wonder how Bill would feel if he knew that kiss between the two of them certainly wasn't going to be the last!
rockon88 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I can't believe I never reviewed this!
Anyway, this was just like how I imagine The Burrow to be like during Christmas.
All the Weasley and Potter children were soo cute, but the Vic and Teddy moment and their embarrassment was just so adorable!
Aaaaaaw! Poor Bill, didn't know what 12 years would bring!
xx
helloyuki chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Oh my gosh this was so adorable and cute and ugh! I really loved how it was in Bill's POV, that was a definite plus. I just really want to congratulate you on your superb writing skills, this absolutely amazing. And again Bill's POV, it's nice to see from the eyes of her father and obviously he'll know a lot more and it'll be a lot more descriptive. It's also just great to know the thoughts of her father because with every book or story you want to know the thoughts of a character. This was really well written and I just adore Ted/Vic fluff, keep up the great work!
xSuperNovax chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This was so cute! I loved it!
marmar8089 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This was so cute! 3
zvc56 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
that was really cute
Lobster chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I thought this was really adorable. It wasn't quite as engaging as your other stories, but i'd say that's just because you aren't used to writing in Bill's POV.
i think you portrayed 5 year old Vic very well.
Infinity Lily chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Awww that is so adorable! Thanks, I loved my present, great as usual. Merry Christmas :) xx
XoxMountainGirlxoX chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
That was so cute! Love that it was from Bill's view point.
no cure for crazy chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Aww, that was so cute!(: I loved Teddy's confusion and their embarrassment afterwards. Well done!(: