Reviews for Words of Revolution (Worst Memories Part 2)
Curioslion chapter 15 . 11/9/2014
woah powerful!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/8/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
caligo-lux chapter 15 . 9/2/2014
meh...feels strangely unsatisfying with all those douchbags filled with shit getting away with their treatment of jim.
not to mention that all of those shitheats seemed okay to excuse that genocidal bastard but mistreated a cadet for speaking out against the asignment and against excusing this dipshit.

honestly can you imagine an asignment were you have to excuse hitlerls, stalins, or taus doings...everyone would flip at
Monki-Neko chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
I like this, I do but some of the dialogue and thoughts are a bit formal aren't they?
Saavikam69 chapter 12 . 4/16/2014
Damn. I'm sure old fashioned writing was very therapeutic for him.
Saavikam69 chapter 5 . 4/16/2014
Definitely not dealing well.
Saavikam69 chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
Mannequin is the correct spelling. Otherwise I enjoyed the chapter.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/15/2014
I could deal with all the over the top violence and such, though it seemed a little silly that Jim got into SO many fights over it. However, the inconsistencies bugged me- why was everyone so offended about him 'lying' when they were so flippant, or ignored others being flippant about the massacre in the first place? Generally I enjoyed the story until this last chapter when you gave us NO CLOSURE whatsoever!

You didn't include the frankly irresponsible instructors being reprimanded by Pike, or apologising to Jim, and I think at this point the only thing that could have quelled the ridiculous levels of animosity towards Jim at the end would have been for the Head of the Academy be given permission to announce to all faculty and students that Jim Kirk was indeed a survivor of Tarsus IV, to be treated with respect and dignity, and anyone who insinuated otherwise would be expelled/fired with no hope of appeal. And anyone (instructors included!) who had previously interacted with Jim on this subject was to write up a formal letter of apology, describing their appalling actions in full and why they were completely unacceptable, and those letters would be published for all to read. Anyone who refused to write them would be fired/expelled. And Jim was exempt from that class, and given time off and free (competent!) therapy sessions. I think something like that would have been the only way to recompense the atrocity you put poor Jim through! I definitely think that this fic is unfinished without some knowledge that those bastards were made to suffer and grovel for Jim's forgiveness.
greenprisoner chapter 15 . 11/24/2013
this feels so unresolved D;
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Hi I just want to point out that in the sentence "Tarsus IV, was a colony that in 2246 was struck by feminine" you say feminine and I am fairly sure you mean famine. Feminine is when something is girly. Famine is extreme hunger/starvation
Dark Phenoix chapter 15 . 10/28/2013
I just shared something recently that I have never told to a friend after worrying over it for months. I have no idea what I wanted to happen except that I hoped to not think about telling it anymore. With no gauge to let me know what to expect, i had no idea what would happen. His response was mild and open and appreciative and he said that he was glad I felt I could share it. Anyway, I think it is interesting timing to read your dedication just as this happened in my life.

I also appreciate your writing and character development. The actions all seem in character and within possibility. I am reading your other stories now. Thank you.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/14/2013
Bones, Pike, and maybe Uhora are the only smart ones. Everyone else should just shut the f- up and die in a hole, except for Sammi's brother. No one would want to know that there sibling died like that.
This story was fantastically well written. Thank you so much for dedicating it to who you dedicated it to. What about the people who still haven't confided in anyone though? What about those who gave up, and can't make friends, whose grades are slipping, and they beat themselves up emotionally about it everyday?

This story touched my heart.

It will never leave me.
Damian 'Robin' Wayne chapter 15 . 10/2/2013
Amazing, I was crying almost the full thing though because it hit home, I too had to face a challenge like that. So I thank you for your gifted writing abilities. Live long and prosper.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/2/2013
I havent read this in forever yet i thank you for introducing Tarsus IV to me...a lot of other fanfics followed
Spazzyninjafish chapter 15 . 10/1/2013
...No really, it's fine. It's not like I, you know, needed my heart or anything like that. Go ahead and just rip it out of my body. I'm just gonna lay here in a puddle of tears and feels and angst while you do that.