Reviews for Love is Blindness
Meaghan chapter 5 . 9/27
CharitinaX chapter 4 . 5/23
"Studying at Yale to become a librarian"

I think I'm actually laughing so hard I'm crying.

Why? Because:
1. Yale became co-ed in 1969 and the Great Gatsby was published in 1925
2. You don't even need a degree to become a librarian
2a. Even if you do need a degree, Yale wouldn't offer such a degree/school
3. This is YALE we're talking about here. Arguably one of the top three universities in the United States (and possibly even the world). You don't get in just because you're rich or have legacies
4. This was a terrible attempt to make the main character seem "educated" or different from the other women during this time
WorldGroupHug chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
Amazing! Please update (:
xenlith chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
Very good story so far and I look forward to more but I think everything may have happened a little fast but that's my opinion.
Ega9987 chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
Write more. Your amazing. Don't stop. Okay? ;)
She-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Sane chapter 5 . 8/31/2013
I love it I love it!:) can't wait for more
LondonLovesTea chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
Please update
smilin steph chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
lovely cant wait for the next chapter
c3lph t1tl3d chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
I love this fic but I cannot help but wonder if you will be bringing Daisy into this story? Either way this is a really good start and I cannot wait to read more of it when you get around to updating. This was a pleasure to read and I would just like to say thank you for posting.
PenWieldingRose chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
I'm hooked on this story! I realize you haven't updated since May, but this is a really great story and I'd love to see what else you have in store for us! Rosie is just so sweet and endearing, you have to love her! And of course, with DiCaprio as Gatsby, it's perfect! I love the little romance going on with Nick and Jordan as well, and I'm very curious to see what happens with Patrick, not to mention Daisy, Tom, and the other characters. I do hope you'll get back to this whenever you can and post another chapter in the near future. Keep up the amazing work! :)
Alissa chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
One word. AMAZING. Please right another chapter.
Deception is Decepticon chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
Naw, I love Gatsby's character and your story captured him perfectly :D Well done and keep it up
Classicgirl45 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Please make another chapter -MS
Simplypurple chapter 5 . 6/16/2013
IHeartJayGatsbyTheOneAndOnly chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
Oh my gosh I love this story. I am falling in love with Jay Gatsby all over again (not that I wasn't in love with him already)!