Reviews for A Pete Movie
Tesha chapter 3 . 1/9
awesome :)

This is a good story, I'm so glad you have the whole fanfic is insync with 'A Goofy Movie'. The story has a nice flow of the moments as if your watching the movie. It's cool that you made your own lyrics for Pete and PJ for the song scenes; the story really comes alive when you listen to "After Today", "On the Open Road", "Lester's Possum Park", & "Nobody Else But You" from the movie as you read/sing the songs in the fanfiction.

nice work, and thank you for PJ's side of The Goofy Movie ;)
cougartail100productions chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
An infinitely all the above chapter. In fact the story was infinitely all the above as a whole. Keep up the infinitely all the above work my fellow fanfictionist.
cougartail100productions chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
A very good chapter.
cougartail100productions chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
A good chapter.
Reggie Jackson chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
I would to see how this look if it were a real movie. You did a great job on Pete and PJ's characterization. I'm glad that you didn't make the story too dark, especially when you have a fun villain like Pete, who's a lovable bastard that's also huge contrast to his son who is mopey but at the same time a much nicer character. At the same the scenes that centered between the two of them also gave more depth to Pete's character. Not only do we see him as just a villain, we see him as a father figure. The scenes that stuck with me the most was Pete protecting PJ from Bigfoot and the one where PJ metions his mother during lunchtime in which Pete avoids talking about her. You managed to balance the silliness and seriousness throughout the story. Even the songs you wrote were also very in tune with the Disney style. Just imagining Jim Cummings(Pete) and Rob Paulsen( PJ) singing together sounds like a match made in heaven.
Overall, I enjoyed reading this story!
cougartail100 chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
An all the above chapter. in fact as a whole the story is an all the above story. Keep up the good work.
cougartail100 chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
Another good chapter.
cougartail100 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
A good beginning chapter. Also at least this gives use the perspective on Pj' s side of the movies story.
SosaLola chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
That was a wonderful ride! I'm especially grateful you posted it after it's finished. Still wish you'd post it in DA. I've always thought the relationship between Pete and PJ is so rich and complicated and deserves its own movie. You did a wonderful job here mirroring your fanfic to A Goofy Movie. I especially love the songs you wrote which are similar in theme with the ones from A Goofy Movie but different in content.