Reviews for By The Fireplace
kurifu gari chapter 2 . 3/30
I was honestly thought you ment more of Aladdin than how to train your Dragon. I was half expecting "A whole new world to play in the background lol
very good
MiniSquatch chapter 2 . 1/20
not gonna lie; while i was reading the flight bit there the song "a whole new world" popped into my head XD
JordanMax chapter 2 . 12/10/2014
This was so cute! The kissing scene was awesome and I love how Brock pretty much egged it on and since Ash can't turn a challenge- they kissed and it was alot longer than they expected it would be. I also liked how Ash was tealizing his feelings for Misty and thought it was too cute that he gave his jacket because it was cold- awesomee :)
Prince-of-earth36 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Wow amazing to both chapters . you can feel that you gave this story it's own soul. it felt real yet distant like it can happen in the future
Please Don't Tell chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Awww, I really liked this! I admit, at the beginning, I didn't really know if I would, but by the end you had me grinning and giggling like the fangirl I am!
I think you captured Ash perfectly, especially with the whole being confused about *feelings* and shtuff.
Although I thought Misty might have been a little out of character at the beginning,
A) it's pretty much impossible to have a character that's not the author's character be EXACTLY in character, it happens to everyone
B) they're older in this fic, therefore their personalities could have changed
C) I haven't watched the anime in a while, so I might just be totally imagining things.

All in all, wonderful, adorable story that I enjoyed a ton! :)
AquaticSilver chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Oh lookie, the Team Rocket gain entrance to the story :D

Oh yeah, i remember that part.
Cute story. Thanks for uploading :)
AquaticSilver chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Aww sweet :3
Reminds me of about a Christmas special show about Ash and Misty when they kissed.
anjumstar chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
This was cute. You did a good job of it being satisfying as a standalone piece for Christmas, but still yearning for more in the second chapter. There were a few problems with word selection, but I guess since English isn't your first language, that's to be expected. And the punctuation was pretty weird on the dialogue too... But no glaring errors. Nice work!