Reviews for Stand Down
samuraistar chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Brava, brava, bravissima...
(Okay, Phantom, take a hike) That was some superb writing, my friend! I don't often find a very good fan fic in ANY section, but this was a golden, %100, Miner-49-er, El Dorado gold!

First off, I like the shirt you put him in. I'm strangely attracted to Felix myself and, for some reason, go NUTS over rolled-up man sleeves!

Second off, I've seen people write Manly Moments of Manliness for Felix, but this one was the tops! I can't get over that epic speech he gave her in her apartment!

Third off, I'm happy that I'm not the only one who sees the similarities in their personalities (which I plan to point out in my own stories someday VERY soon): They're both stubborn, both leaders in their games, and they both take their responsibilities seriously. You seem to have captured that very well.

Overall, I highly applaud you! I hope you've got more like this and I hope you'll take a peek at my work! I haven't written any Wreck-It Ralph yet, but (Princess Jasmine Mode) believe me, I will. LOL
Coneflower Adams chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Wonderful fic! Even though their pairing was tied in a neat bow at the end of the movie , we know couldn't of been all near and tidy with them! And that's why there's fic like this to make up for that :) I can see Calhoun testing Felix. You captured his determination well. Great job!
Lady Shadow92 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
pretty slick I liked it
MikariStar chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
very well written
GreenWithAwesome chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Very nice, indeed! I love how you've written Felix; in-character with politeness to boot. Their relationship is more realistic in this than I've seen in other fanfictions, and I like it. It reflects Calhoun's personality more. Good job.
LostLyra chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
So So So So So SO adorably sweet, I think it's so sweet that it's giving me toothache! :D I think I must have read through this about a billion times but I still love it! :D
LittleMissPanda84 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
This is awesome. :-)
ShadowLink108 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
As always, you've out done yourself. I personally don't like one shots merely for the fact their slice of life written by fan service. Random and meaningless. This one, on the other hand, had not just a premise but a legitimate story enough to stand on it's own merit. I applaud the magnificent effort you've put into such a thought-provoking story. It shows that deep thought and mature thinking went into exploring the relationship between Tamora and Felix. Unlike many fans, few chose to admit their romance has little reason to be. Why do Tamora and Felix love each other? It's typical of Disney to have a hunky dory, happily ever after ending, but life and reality is rarely so kind and easy to us. I agree that emotional scars like those aren't easily forgotten and take time and willingness to heal. Felix, too, will be truly tested with what Tamora's problems and circumstances, both emotionally and being in a violent game. You've expose a mature and realistic take on their relationship. Your flaws and mistakes are outweighed by the substance and content of your story. Congratulations! Your an excellent writer in your own right. Keep up the good work!
Just Smudge chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Amazing! You captured poor bumbling Felix perfectly. That is actually something I'd expect Tamora to do. I really liked it. Good job!
JimmyLane chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Oh my-PLEASE do think about creating a sequel or a part two to this cause I instantly fell in love with every sibe moment to this! And I couldn't agree more with your AN's. I love the way you wrote Felix and Calhoun as well!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Amazing ! So many feels ! Happy holidays !
Doodle0505 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
This is cute :) though I read it on my phone so I can't go back to check to see if it was a one-shot. You can totally feel free to write more. I would read it
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Genius-626 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012

Very nice story, the tension in the beginning nearly killed me, but I love how it turned around in the end.
keep-me-posted chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
You wrote these characters amazingly! Everything they did, said, was so very in character, that it was simple to imagine their voices saying then all.

Amazing story! Honestly, I just love the idea of Felix being forward with Calhoun. The part in the movie where he insists he accompany Calhoun on her trek to find the cy-bug is actually one of my favorite Felix/Calhoun scenes, so I really enjoyed seeing Felix have to stand up to her again.

Also, this line, SO Felix: "I wish for permission to pursue you romantically." XD Keep up the great work!