Reviews for Five Impossible Things
Guest chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
Lol funny hahaha
shuyaroyale chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
I don't even have an account here anymore, I just absolutely had to leave a review. This is my new favorite RobinxRaven fic! Their personalities are spot on. I can completely see Robin planning something like that. Also, I liked how you didn't make Raven extremely gushy like some people tend to do in romance stories, you kept her in character perfectly. I adore your writing style, too! This was just an amazing story, bravo! :D
teentit4ns chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Sooo Cute! .
jayenator2.0 chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Once again great quality work right here, i seriously cannot get the smile off my face.
peace
jay out
jbug2000 chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
Oh, my glob this is so freakin' CUTE! XD I LOVE IT!
ScarredSkull chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
Oh, all the loves in the world cannot describe how simply wonderful this story is. My eyes and RobRae loving heart thank you.
Taren Hawk chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Ahh! That was simply ADORABLE! Loved it and thought It was really well written, keep it up!
Taren
CookieSpells4 chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
Adorable love Cyborg's big brother part ;)
minichurros123 chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
i need to get a boyfriend
Smiles-X-Giggles chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
You know, I always did think that if Starfire ever tried tofu, she would like it. :P

Haha, I love Cyborg's big brother antics. They make everything so much more hilarious, especially when he's on Robin's case about being all touchy and intimate with Raven. xD

Haha, poor Robin, first he can't kiss his girlfriend because she's stuffing his mouth with mistletoe and then she's covering it with a Christmas bow. xD I guess he's still paying for putting Raven through that trick of his. ;)

I loved the epilogue. It was full of funny, lighthearted moments between the Titans, RobRae fluffiness and Cyborg's big brother antics. A sweet and funny ending to an equally sweet and funny story. :3

There were a few grammar errors:

'"What chu think?" he questioned his mouth full.'
It should be: '...he questioned with his mouth full.' or maybe even: '...he questioned, his mouth full.'

'"Nice accessory for your lips, don't you think Boy blunder?"'
The word 'blunder' should have a capital 'B' since it's being used as Robin's name in this sentence.

'This time he took the seat next to her and opted to put his arm around her instead.'
I know you're talking about Raven, but immediately before this you were talking about Cyborg and Robin, so I think it would be better if you reintroduce Raven by name first: 'This time he took the seat next to Raven and opted to put his arm around her instead.'

'Out popped out a black scarf that was cross stitched, and made of silken cashmere. The name Raven was stitched upwards in white thread and a white raven flew along the edge.'
Okay, there isn't a grammar error here, but Raven mentions that blue is her favorite color so I thought that the scarf should have blue on it somewhere (maybe her name could be stitched on in blue? Or maybe the scarf could be blue with her name written in white and the raven could be black? Or something like that). Well, to be honest, there doesn't HAVE to be blue on the scarf, but - personally - I feel that there should be because it's Raven's favorite color. However, whether you want to change the color scheme of the scarf or leave it as is, is your choice in the end.

That's everything grammar-wise.

Anyway, the scarf thing was definitely cute, I really liked it. I thought it was absolutely adorable, even if Beast Boy thought it seemed more like Robin and Raven were acting like an old, married couple. :3

Yes, you should definitely write a possible sequel to this story next year where they go somewhere hot and alone...maybe get stranded on a deserted island until the others find them. ;)

Raven kicking Robin out of her room at the end of the previous chapter is completely understandable. Besides, a girl will not let her boyfriend go unpunished for pulling a stunt like that, I know I wouldn't. :)

Oh, before I forget (again), when you mentioned 'utility belt jibe' in your author's note, it reminded me that I forgot to mention in the first chapter that it's completely true that Robin seems to have a compartment for EVERYTHING in his utility belt. God, what DOESN'T that boy have in there...? Also, speaking of Robin's shenanigans, I just remembered that I also forgot to mention that in the previous chapter, when we find out that Robin is the one that set everything up, it meant that he wrote that note from 'Santa Claus' and mentioned that 'Mrs. Claus' commended Raven for having a good taste in men which meant that Robin finds himself a good choice and was commending Raven for it. I couldn't help but snicker. Typical, cocky Robin. xD

On a final note, I'm going to be adding this story to my favorites. I'm not sure why I hadn't done so already, but I'll be doing that now and looking forward to updates to your other stories (which I also need to add to my favorites). :D
WhiteRaven3713 chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
Aww I think it ended really well. Next year you should make em go to Porta Rico. I've heard its really pretty there and its hot lol. Well I can't wait to read more from you.
acrobats they tumble chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
I love this.
Raven and Robin knitting was a nice touch.
Super cute.
Smiles-X-Giggles chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
Haha, oh God, I absolutely loved this chapter! I was slightly confused in the beginning because I was trying to piece everything together, but it all made sense in the end. :D

Robin is such a sweetheart. Everything he did was so sweet and cute and romantic. :3
Trying to imagine him wrapping himself up was really funny. xD
Although this chapter made me smile and squeal quite a lot, I did feel a little bad for Raven, the poor girl was so freaked out. It's entirely understandable as to why she was freaking out, but it was still a little mean of Robin to play such a trick on her. Although I suppose he kinda got punished for that when he was pushed into Raven's bookcase. ;)
I'm glad we found out what 'that' was. I hate being curious. :P You also seemed to pick up on the hint from the 'Winner Take All' episode that Raven knits. She also made such a sweet scarf for Robin; it was so touching and cute. :3

The ending of the chapter was also great as well. It's always funny to see that Robin and Raven are up to something when the others aren't there and leave the other three speechless and surprised when they get back. :D
I'm just wondering where Raven went. Robin seems to have been chilling on the couch by himself when the others got back, I expected them both to be cuddling. ;)

There were a few grammar errors:

'"They got snowed in at Titans West."' and 'Raven interrupted. "You made the rest of the team stay at Titans West, too and made the power go out?"'
Actually, Robin, Raven, Cyborg, Beast Boy and Starfire are Titans West. Bumblebee, Aqualad, Speedy and Mas y Menos are Titans East. You got that the right way round in the previous chapter, but you've mixed them up in this chapter.

'Her clock read 11:30 p.m. Santa Claus said this would only last for Christmas Day.'
Well, the clock seemed to jump 23 minutes (from 11:30pm to 11:53pm) pretty quickly for the events that happened. Personally I thought that the events that happened would have taken 10 minutes (15 minutes at the most) to transpire. So, maybe the clock should have read 11:45pm or maybe even 11:40pm?

'She read the clock from over his shoulder -11:53 p.m. Just two minutes, for these two minutes, she would concede to the Christmas magic.'
Erm, shouldn't it say seven minutes instead of two? ...since there are seven minutes until midnight at 11:53pm?

'Her heart was racing just as fast as his as her eyes drifted to meet his clear, confidant and pure blue eyes.'
I think there's a typo, you probably meant 'confident', not 'confidant'.

'"First I'd like to point out its still early afternoon. It's your own fault your room has no windows."'
Well, actually, Raven's room does have a window...it's quite big one actually. It's there when she wakes up dreaming that her room is on fire, from when Trigon is coming (I think it was 'Birthmark'). However, I've read somewhere that there wasn't a window in Raven's room the first time we were shown the inside. Personally, I just like to think that Raven prefers to keep her curtains drawn, but I suppose it's not that big of a deal, I'm just really picky about details... xS

Well, that seems to be everything grammar-wise.

I'm looking forward to the epilogue which is hopefully full of more Robrae fluff! 8D
Happy Holidays! :D
RukiaRae chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This is pretty much my favourite Christmas themed fic ever. Seriously. Wonderfully written and very original-love it! :)
minichurros123 chapter 2 . 12/26/2012