Reviews for Free Will
PromiscuousParakeet chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Oh my God. This is amazing :)))
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
(hand on the lips; trying to covering the grin and the blush)

*cough* ...I finally understand... *cough* ...why there's a warning about... *cough* ...dirtysex... *cough*

If I don't think this is HOT, I must be crazy!

This is TOO HOT! Too something... Too Shocking!

Steve... of all many people... used that... *cough* ...just... shocking!

Oh gosh... Tony overwhelmed!

Too bad, because Tony too tired, Steve didn't get another round... LOL! XDD
kyothefallenkit chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Haha Poor Tony! having to have a man who will want it constantly and so consecutively ;P
sakurahimecool blue chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
When I watch IM3 and saw empty robots, I remember this story XD
Illyric chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
o/o

So...much...win!

This was an amazing story. I think I love it.
xD NaruSasuNaru chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
OMJ talk about hot... O3O I loved it!
roughdiamond5 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
You know, I can only read Avengers fanfiction when it comes from you. You give characters their due traits, and it makes me happy to read about their adventures.

Unfortunately, I don't think this was as good as your other story with Peter Parker, Tony's and Steve's adopted son. In that story, I could believe that Tony would be the doting father, and I completely believed that Steve could be so smitten with him. Here, I still believe that Steve is smitten, but Tony seems a little...off. I can't imagine him blushing or crying nearly as much as he has here; he's not as sarcastic as I imagine him to be.

Furthermore, there were a few errors that I thought you should be aware of:

"'If you killed him, you'd rob me from the funniest anecdotes to tell Pepper about.'" The term is "rob me of". I'm not entirely sure why, but as a native English speaker, that just makes sense to me.

"Robbing any form pleasure from Mister Stark was definitely not in his program." Here, "from" instead of "of" is correct, but I believe you mean "any form of pleasure".

"Holly Jesus, Mary and Joseph!" Holly is a plant. I believe you mean "holy".

"'-I've got his.'" This is probably just a typo. Don't you mean "this", not "his"?

"There was a loud braking noise as Tony was propelled back against Steve" Technically, you could say "braking" if you meant that they were immediately stopped (like pressing the brakes in a car), but I think you mean "breaking" considering that Tony's reactor is harmed.

"Steve tore Tony's T-shirt open to look for the injure the hit had caused" "Injury", not "injure".

These are the only errors I noticed, fortunately, and if it makes you feel any better, I've seen writers with far fewer errors whose stories failed to entertain me as much as this one has. Your writing has always made me happy, and this is no exception - it's simply that, after such a long time with no updates, you seem to be a little off your game.

I still look forward to any more that you may have to offer!
BlessingNinjaPirate chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This was fantastic! :D There are a few minor mistakes, but nothing to really dwell on. I absolutely love this story, so thank you for posting it. _
Smile-Evily chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
O.O...3 that...was hot, sexy and nummey! please make a chapter two!