Reviews for Cloudy Skies
Gravity-Chan chapter 17 . 5/8
Wow this story is so good! Do you plan on contnuing it? I noticed it's been a while since you updated.
artistofthemind chapter 17 . 10/29/2014
He should tell them how about the whole shinanigan that's going to happen. His can still save them!
psychoanalyst chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
I really liked this chapter but it was so romantic how he expressed his desire for Wendy.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
I totally ship dorendy, galevy, and nalu
Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
Thanks for writing this fic for this couple! Loveeeee it so far
BlackLynx17 chapter 17 . 11/14/2013
Finally an update! I've been waiting a long time you know.
terafonne chapter 17 . 11/12/2013
Looks like I just missed the 50th review, ah well. I love the depth you're giving Doranbolt, obviously he has an important history that even love has not resolved. And bringing Siegrein, Ultear, and Etherion... it makes me wonder what modern equivalent you've devised - surely not something as simple as a bomb? Also, how much are you lifting out of canon - will Erza's past make a presence? There's definitely something fishy going on with Siegrein and Ultear...
Ah, the plot twists! Simply delightful yet again. :)
Guest chapter 17 . 11/12/2013
*gasp* what will happen to wendy?
eineinein chapter 17 . 11/12/2013
aw cmooooooon...i seriously dislike this part of the story when the main character has to do something wrong, but hey, you still did a fantastic job. i'm sure something good will happen next, like all good movies do.
Tamniin chapter 17 . 11/11/2013
No! No! They can't! Unfff this hits right in my feels! Oh I hope it'll turn out alright from here, but I honestly can say I have no idea as to what could happen next!
SeptemberGurl chapter 16 . 11/11/2013
oh my god. why have i only read this now. this story is sooo coooool. ( i sound like jason now).
you have to update.
Blacklynx17 chapter 16 . 11/8/2013
Is that it?!
RecurringGuest chapter 16 . 9/27/2013
This is very very good. I found this today and couldn't stop reading. All of it is very well written. I just wish you explained what sort of organization Doranbolt worked for. Can't be the goverment since he's afraid of cops and is capable of killing...

Anyway, I look forward to the next chapter!
eineinein chapter 16 . 9/21/2013
the story is getting very good. i'm pretty much starting to worry about what will happen next. thanks for the update.
suzukanachronicles chapter 16 . 9/21/2013
*GAAASSSPS* so he's finally found out! I've been waiting for the moment when their identities are discovered and frankly you did the most amazing job of it... I wouldn't have written it any other way.
I decided to reread this today and my heart was thumping like crazy when I reached the latest have to update soon girl.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »