Reviews for More Than Life Itself
Shinome Akira chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
More please!
14th Musician chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
Omf this fic is- so much feels overflow asyuigfsj I really love the Ja'far and Pisti bro-sis relationship, they way you portrayed them- somehow really fit in. This really is a promising story, I hope you'll. update the next chapter asap. Also I wonder if Sharrkan and Yamu really died, whether this fic follows the real storyline, I have no idea. However in real storyline, they serve as Sin's general. In any case, I'm so excited for the next chapter so keep writing!
your fan chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
Quite good
BirdsOfFreedom chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter, please up-date soon :D
Luna Addictus chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
Please continue! :)

*I'm not very fond of yaoi, but darn, you make great plots! I like this! :D I'd really, really love to read this fanfiction of yours until you complete it!

Kudos!
Luna Addictus chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
:o wow... and this is just the first chapter. Poor Pisti... I can't help but feel bad for her, one way or another. :
Sunny-Blue-Sky chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
Ehehe I don't really understand what's happening but the story is good.
Just started the manga and anime and reading fics already. Probably shouldn't spoil things. But your writing is lovely! Don't understand why there are so few reviews.
Sinjalover chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
Wow, this is really good! I really hope that you can put up the next chapter soon! I can't wait to see the reunions waiting to happen-I'm so excited to see what will happen next!
IcySprings chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
I'm enjoying your story (in a heart-wrenching, cry-myself-to-sleep kind of way) I look forward to the next chapter.
omgjamie chapter 1 . 12/24/2012