Reviews for Happiness
This isn't bad. This is genius
the TumTum tree chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Aw this is good - I don't know why you don't like these 2 one shots? It's definitely good to read.
rasp8erry chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
oh, i love sasayan's voice in this. they're both so precious.
HopelessRomanatic chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
It's so cute! :)
underlings chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
aknakskksjdjshhs this is lovely! you've captured sasayan and natsume's dynamic perfectly :)
paws-bells chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
These two are really two adorable for words. Thanks for writing this.
LollyRabbit chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
This was such a good NatsumexSasayan fic. I love how
you managed to make it canon but had your own twist to it. You pinned down the characters perfectly :D
Caramelized chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
this is so cute c:
natsume and sasayan is just
ajshflauehfjskd beautiful
mizuraina chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Oh.. my...
I really like this :Db
Shadows of Tofu chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Super duper cute. Love the ending part!
Flawless Soul chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
No, don't ever feel crappy about your oneshots. :) I read your other ones and I do like them. You should write more!
Sakinohana chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Thank for your fiction I really like this 3
SasaNatsu4ever chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Second season never? Whhaat? :O I don't understand.. :(
Oh, and nice one-shot! I love this pairing as you can guess by my nickname, haha. This fandom definitely needs SasaNatsu
Frog-kun chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Sorry for the late review! But I really liked this story, yep. I think you nailed the progression, as usual. Also this:

'He supposes Mount Handholding is a suitable name, because it's got them both so worked up.'

Single truest line I've ever read.
Kawaii-Omake chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Kyaa, this story is so cute! Don't be so hard on yourself, because I really like your story! I love how you portray their relationship: almost there but not really. It seems every time they take a step forward, they take two steps back haha. But isn't that what we love about them? Anyways, I hope you continue to write! Looking forward to reading more about these two!