Reviews for Forever & Always
PushRightThrough chapter 15 . 4/25/2014
Cheesiest and corniest ending ever! But I thought it was amazing! And for the two books, I never know I'm on the last chapter and then when I realise I'm like "Urgh! Dammit- it ended!" But I loved the book so much so thank you for writing this and I'm about to start the next one (:
PushRightThrough chapter 13 . 4/25/2014
No! No! No! No!
PushRightThrough chapter 2 . 4/25/2014
Oh yay PMI so happy their all friends!
trixiefan83 chapter 12 . 9/9/2013
Try traveling for a month around the country to Alaska and having only outhouses and port a potties...lol. I am fully sympathetic to you for that. Being pregnant is hard on the bladder.
trixiefan83 chapter 9 . 9/9/2013
I love your random facts! I didn't pay attention to them until a couple chapters ago and now I'm reading them all. Completely random. Reminds me of me. Keep it up. I especially liked this random fact about cheese pizza. I read it and I wanted a hot cheesy piece of pizza...I don't have a good reason for wanting pizza at 10pm at like pregnancy but I want it nonetheless...lol.
EzriaAddicted chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
Anywhoo. You are a wonderful author. Both are so beautifully written. After I finish this trilogy Imma have to go read your other Bat stories. :D
Glee1402 chapter 7 . 2/16/2013
My favorite animal is a PENGUIN
justheretoreadandreviewlalala chapter 15 . 2/12/2013
I loved it! And congrats on the little one:)
justheretoreadandreviewlalala chapter 11 . 2/12/2013
UHhh so! What does DA mean? And I'm super clumsy too! I fall up my stairs allllll the time...it's quite funny actually.
justheretoreadandreviewlalala chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
My dog is my baby too. When my Nana says go find momma he comes looking for me and whines till he finds me. He is so sweet.
SweetStarre123 chapter 15 . 1/21/2013
Awww :') *wipes tears with tissue*
inplainsight131 chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
Mi favorito animal es un elephante (I'm taking a spanish class, I hope that sounds right)
ChocoMintandRock chapter 15 . 1/21/2013
This was such an amazing story... I can't wait for the third story, and I'm still hoping all goes well for you! C:
Jingle bell rock chapter 15 . 1/21/2013
DA u r the coolest mom wife and author! I hope u never stop writing!
Jeremy Shane chapter 15 . 1/21/2013