Reviews for Smells Like Teen Spirit
This story is BEAUTIFUL!

Its all in here. The dancing, sleepover, romance, and etc. I'm suprice of Starfire being the leader of "girls of the teen titans". And who made her car their is nothing in the story that said who made it, and what happen to her car? I wishh you add more chapters I wish there's a sequel to this story.

And your a great story writer by the way. Maybe when you wanted to write your own story you could be a great Author someday.
Onyx2589 chapter 34 . 5/4
I literally lost it when I read Bruce's translated response to Jason. XD my side hurts...
Onyx2589 chapter 29 . 5/3
OK, I really hope we'll see just WHY blackfire is part of a team. Because that girl doesn't play well with others.
Onyx2589 chapter 28 . 5/3
I nearly died reading that bit with kitten and Malchior. XD XDXD
Onyx2589 chapter 27 . 5/3
Lol rush hour, fucking love that movie. XD
Onyx2589 chapter 17 . 5/1
Aw, boo! I was hoping that Adonis could meet rage and have her brwsak badass all over him.
Onyx2589 chapter 14 . 4/30
Yosh! I a sure am! I loved that series when I was younger. Nick doesn't air it no more and I simply don't have the time to look up the series again anymore.
AngelaLove072101 chapter 11 . 10/31/2015
Cx This is gonna be good xD
AngelaLove072101 chapter 4 . 10/9/2015
Goodness, BB, your pushing your luck xD Great chappie btw C:
Arianaaa-1-2-5 chapter 2 . 8/5/2015
OMG best comebacks ever.:-D Mind if I copy you.
Miss Sarah Bearah chapter 37 . 8/4/2015
You little asswipe...
I was think about what I was going to put in my review when BAM! Wally decided to make everybody break down laughing. Now I am sneaking this review while my parents are out. Because reading anything with Kid Flash in it is a big NOPE when it's 12:55 at night. This story was really funny. I wish more Jerikole was in it but *shrug* I still loved it.
Alexis0415vt chapter 28 . 3/31/2015
Awesome
Panhead17 chapter 21 . 3/1/2015
Ok, so I started reading this by someone's recommendation as a BBRae story, and I love it. But honestly, I've gotten more and more attached to the Speedy/Cheshire pairong the more I read and I'm sort of concerned I won't be able to find the pairing in a lot of other places... Great story though!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/28/2015
Man, IDK if you still write, but if you see this, just know that Madea is the best and that was awesome.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/6/2014