Reviews for Justice May Cry
Studmanafier chapter 1 . 3/23
This is great. Few spelling errors, the sentences would look better on separate lines so it's easier to tell who's talking, but apart from that it's great. You really should update this
Blackout10160 chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
This really is awesome, I hope maybe you update this soon. Also I think you should do the Dante X Diana pairing.
Michael MyersFan2015 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
please update
xbox432 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Pretty fun read but I do have a critique. You shouldn't put two character's thoughts/speech in the same paragraph. Try breaking them off into their own paragraph, and flesh out each paragraph a bit more so that they're not relying on multiple points of view for content.

Still it was a nice hack and slash, wouldn't mind seeing Dante needling GL and Batman a little more. You can just tell that he and Flash would get along.
STEVE chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
I really like your story please continue.
Riggnorok chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
I really hope you that update this a wonderful fanfic.
The Communist Banana chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Why did you stop this is great I love the concept
greg.campos.1466 chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
i think a dantexdiana pairing would be interesting you should definitely pick this back up
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Foes tskes place after Devil may Cry 1?
DemonCry chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Its been a year are you going to pick it back up or leave it to rust?
Kazaru13 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Keep it goin man! Cant wait to see more banter between flash and dante
Piterio chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Well i'm in for the story, as for pairing well it's your decision. So far it proved well canonical to tv series and fanfiction tandem but in the next well see how it play out and that's something i look forward to. I hope you continue writing this story.
Cloud Ex-SOLDIER chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I haven't read many DMC / JL crossovers.

This one started off the same as any other so, looking forward to seeing how this story unfolds.
Mr.unknow chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
A lot of devil may cry story i read are ether alright, nice, dumb, or just horribly.. horribly bad (no joke, in the middle of the action and shouting out everything when things are not that dramatic. Who write that way, Idiots that who)

For this story, i enjoy it vary much, having Dante's personalty in there action among the Justice league, and it would be interesting to read the battle against Hades.

Dude who made this story, make more. Make it funny and make it hurt with abit of drama and sad story about their pass that how most people make MaleXFemale (meaning any male or female love story if you're doing that) type storys
kroz phantomville chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Superb story. I prefer a Dante X Harem pairing.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »