Reviews for Justice May Cry
Riggnorok chapter 1 . 4/10
I really hope you that update this a wonderful fanfic.
The Communist Banana chapter 1 . 3/3
Why did you stop this is great I love the concept
greg.campos.1466 chapter 1 . 2/27
i think a dantexdiana pairing would be interesting you should definitely pick this back up
Foes tskes place after Devil may Cry 1?
DemonCry chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Its been a year are you going to pick it back up or leave it to rust?
Kazaru13 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Keep it goin man! Cant wait to see more banter between flash and dante
Piterio chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Well i'm in for the story, as for pairing well it's your decision. So far it proved well canonical to tv series and fanfiction tandem but in the next well see how it play out and that's something i look forward to. I hope you continue writing this story.
Cloud Ex-SOLDIER chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I haven't read many DMC / JL crossovers.

This one started off the same as any other so, looking forward to seeing how this story unfolds.
Mr.unknow chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
A lot of devil may cry story i read are ether alright, nice, dumb, or just horribly.. horribly bad (no joke, in the middle of the action and shouting out everything when things are not that dramatic. Who write that way, Idiots that who)

For this story, i enjoy it vary much, having Dante's personalty in there action among the Justice league, and it would be interesting to read the battle against Hades.

Dude who made this story, make more. Make it funny and make it hurt with abit of drama and sad story about their pass that how most people make MaleXFemale (meaning any male or female love story if you're doing that) type storys
kroz phantomville chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Superb story. I prefer a Dante X Harem pairing.
Lia Silverclaw chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Well, I won't say I'm not hoping you'll update this story but after loking at your profile I also know the chances aren't good. Finishing a chaptered story is hard but worth it so try to finish this one.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
This story is getting good but can u plz update this cuz i like to see what happen next. Dante laid back attitude is his style. But Green Lantern has yet to see Dante in multy fights, boss fight and his devil arms weapons. So any way I like to read what happen next. So UPDATE SOON, plz.
douchiesnacks chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
interesting fic, cant wait for more!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
i hope vergil will appear in this too and help dante! i mean the JACKPOT in Devil may cry 3 was epic, something like that would be epic!
UMMX chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I like the idea of this story I hope there more in future.