Reviews for Justice May Cry
Turbo Sexaphonic chapter 1 . 9/18
What is wrong with you people this sucks utter dick. My god this was painful
I guess i'm too used to quality, christ
Ty chapter 1 . 9/12
Come on man More
Angel Wolf chapter 1 . 8/29
Okay. I haven't watched justice league in a long time. I thought maybe this would be the comics but its the show instead; fair enough.

The really unfortunate thing about this story is it's quite lazy. Literally, the entire thing is completely identical to the original episode from the JL series first story. The only difference is it's abridged and handled less technically proficient. Did you not have time to at least give a solid description of what happened to Dante before he got there? Why is it so immediate? What portal was it that made him fall into this world? Why did J'onn know to mentally contact him, or was he the guy who brought him into the JL's world anyway?

At least there's some humor mixed in through Dante's parts but his dialogue feels really forced, especially when none of the other character's change in reaction to him. I get you wanted to inject him in without actually qualifying what was going on with the backstory, in that case you should have had him react a lot more severe to his new problem. Why does he immediately go along with them? Wouldn't he freak out a bit at the situation? I just don't buy it at all. Why is the action so damn vague? The whole thing could do with a complete overhaul.

I'd also like to mention you should re-read your work. I don't expect perfection, believe me, but for gods sake put in half of the words you intended to use, because brother, they ain't in there. I'm well aware this fic is five years old now and you probably don't care given it's only one chapter but i'm optimistic. This had some potential to be interesting and i was curious.

Also, try breaking up the paragraphs when you write, i don't mind but i know others who are particularly hateful of authors who leave them big bulky messes. I don't know, it's your decision and this probably isn't going to convince you to come back to this, but I'd really like to see a super revised edition. Just me thinking aloud though.
John chapter 1 . 1/14
Really don't like how you use Dante using cuss words like that in front of Leagues casually, it makes him look like Unprofessional and completely out of place in a Superhero group of paragons and idealists, don't see how you think Diana and him would work. She's outta his league in every way(Dignified Princess, Intelligent Feminist, Composed Diplomat and Mature but Fierce in battle ) and he's a rowdy ill mannered punk with a limited attention span.

I don't get crossovers where Dante has to be the asshole to a group of goody goods and a impolite jackass to women who fucking can't take him but tolerate him because he's a good guy(cuz mouthing off and pissing everyone off is a sign of a decent guy), he sure doesn't prove it socially. Dante never learns to act away from his dick persona, people write him as a funny improper asshat who makes jokes but he never gets called out and tries to be more considerate/nicer in his attitude with people. Thats some sue quality shit.
Regin chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Studmanafier chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
This is great. Few spelling errors, the sentences would look better on separate lines so it's easier to tell who's talking, but apart from that it's great. You really should update this
Blackout10160 chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
This really is awesome, I hope maybe you update this soon. Also I think you should do the Dante X Diana pairing.
Straw Hat PiratesFan2017 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
please update
xbox432 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Pretty fun read but I do have a critique. You shouldn't put two character's thoughts/speech in the same paragraph. Try breaking them off into their own paragraph, and flesh out each paragraph a bit more so that they're not relying on multiple points of view for content.

Still it was a nice hack and slash, wouldn't mind seeing Dante needling GL and Batman a little more. You can just tell that he and Flash would get along.
STEVE chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
I really like your story please continue.
Riggnorok chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
I really hope you that update this a wonderful fanfic.
The Communist Banana chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Why did you stop this is great I love the concept
greg.campos.1466 chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
i think a dantexdiana pairing would be interesting you should definitely pick this back up
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Foes tskes place after Devil may Cry 1?
DemonCry chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Its been a year are you going to pick it back up or leave it to rust?
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »