Reviews for Dragons Over the Ice
Sillvog chapter 7 . 12/13/2014
Glad to know you have more in the works for this. I'm seriously surprised Hiccup didn't realize no one could see Jack though when they took Peka and just flew away. So many things could happen now, like Astrid showing up on the island to and causing all sorts of problems for Hiccup and Jack. I hope you update before the year is out. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Jinx-Nightangale chapter 7 . 11/7/2014
More please? *cute face*
faisyah865 chapter 7 . 10/22/2014
Please update soon! I really love this story! And don't worry, I won't forgot about this awesome story!
Kitsu Maxwell chapter 7 . 8/24/2014
I am suddenly filled with sadness... As much as an update on the status of the story is appreciated, I had hit that happy little 'next' button thinking I'd have at least one more chapter. After the drama of chapter six I was really excited to see seven. And now I can't... So sadness... Sucks to hear about your phone and lost files though. Nothing can quite compare to that horrible drop in your stomach when you realize you've just lost that much work and I can totally sympathize with the desire to scream and cry at the thought of having to redo it. It's heartening to know you'll continue with it anyways, because I really like this story. I want to know what happens! Especially after that last chapter! I will be eagerly waiting for your next update, no matter how long it takes. :)
ArronGenerator Rex chapter 7 . 5/6/2014
Pleas do more chapters.
BurntMyChocolate chapter 7 . 4/13/2014
I just read your story today, and I understand your situation. (that nearly happened to me too!) Please take your time, I want your story to be perfect. But don't abandon it! And when you mean Luppy, do you mean your old penname or something? Anyways, now you have a follower who will be looking forward to your story. :)

Sincerely, BurntMyChocolate.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/30/2014
Please update soon
Guest chapter 7 . 3/25/2014
love it keep writing
buslimpan chapter 6 . 2/14/2014
Wow! This is wonderful! I love the story so far!
Suezanne chapter 6 . 1/20/2014
this seems good so far is the HiJack relationship or friendship? hope Peka is ok
sakurasapprentice7 chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
Considering how big the HiJack fandom is I'm surprised I haven't read a fanfic like this - where Hiccup is entrusted with a newly awakened Jack
Your characterization of them is utterly fantastic! I feel like this is how they would actually interact and you don't have them instantly falling in love which is refreshing
I was a little worried about Toothless and Jack's relationship at first cause people seem to be fond of putting them at odds but I can see where you're going with it now and it makes me so happy!
I'm guessing people can't see Jack? I'm surprised it hasn't been made apparent to the boys yet but I'm sure a lot of angst would come with it! Though I suppose Stoick's reaction would need a little explaining...
Also what I like about this (and desperately hope you'll keep) is that you seem to have them on equal footing you know? I've noticed many a HiJack fanfic seems to use the 'seme/uke' dynamic that just doesn't seem to fit the boys
However here I feel like they're helping each other and will continue to do so :D
Wonderful fanfic so far, sorry for the overly long review and happy holidays xx
Guest chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
Great chapter!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
you have done a fine job doing this so please update soon
A certain person chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
Good job! Well done as usual. BUT GO BACK TO STUDY!

- you know who i am