Reviews for Three Nights Before Christmas
samjax chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
That was so sad. I cry :,( but I really want to know what's going to happen please i'm begging you update this!
samjax chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
That was so sad what happened. Those 2 arguing on Christmas eve. I certainly hope things get better.
inuXkaglover chapter 2 . 4/29/2014
Please update this! I wanna know what happens next please :) This is a very good story so far!
MutantGirl95 chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
You must write more, I beg of you! It's never good to leave a story hanging like that! I need to know what happens next...I don't want Pinkie to stay dead... :'(
Gosalyn2007 chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
I hope Brain can make up to Pinky for all the lousy things he had said and done to him.
Gosalyn2007 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I was so upset and mad when Brain was being incredibly selfish, especially at Christmastime! Brain ought to be ashamed of himself, for the way he's been treating poor Pinky!
CanzetYote chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
Woah, pretty gut-wrenching fic but also very well-written. Poor Pinky. I wish I could just hug him. Seriously, this needs more reviews. I'd love to see more chapters of this fic, I'm dying to know how Brain makes it all up to Pinky so Pinky can pass away with a smile. Either way, the thought of such a lovable character like Pinky dying brings tears to my eyes but if Pinky must die, he deserves to die happy.
DeathPrincess821 chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
Dude, I really like the story! No gross stuff, well, their married, but still. I really like it!
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
:D
MissEccentricWriter chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I lost it really when Pinky was saying who he was giving presents to, Paul and Maurice! Ha! Perfect!
I cant wait for more!