Reviews for Cold Fusion Holiday Special: Where the Heart is
GamerGirl54321 chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
EEP
werewolf6780 chapter 3 . 7/8/2015
Very cute! I like hearing about Wayne and Minion and friend times. I mean, I really like Megamind and Roxanne time, but Wayne and Minion are nice. Sort of like a breather after that junk with Roxanne's mother Linda and her horridness. Also, I checked out your live journal...which is nice but PLEASE AT LEAST TELL ME WHAT HAPPENS TO NIBS AND THE PLAN WITH SUNDOWN AND EVERYTHING PLEASE YOU'RE AMAZING PLEASE WRITE AND UPDATE (but don't hurt your wrists)!
asiastana chapter 3 . 5/10/2015
Cuteeeeeeeeeeeee. Yes. I support this friendship so much!
ladyspock7 chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Oh that was heartbreaking. You hit all the right notes.
byrdgirl chapter 3 . 1/15/2015
I love how you're winding this story with the other. I'm also enjoying the peek into Minions experiences. All this foreshadowing is making me seriously anxious though.
joanhello chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
I must compliment your delicate handling of a very awkward situation. You made this encounter difficult enough to be believable but with an ending happy enough to be satisfying, while still doing some foreshadowing of dark times ahead that makes Minion's expectations ironic. A fine chapter and a fine story.
Fairyhaven13 chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
Aw. This is sweet. And also so much more complicated than I expected it to be, either in three chapters, or for this seemingly simple movie. You really drew out emotions in the characters that I hadn't thought about. Excellent job!

...and also this is really cute and I'm squeeing inside...
themortalfangirl chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
Wow. I forgot how much I love your writing. Honestly, you're the best 'fanfiction' writer I have ever read from, and I read a LOT of fanfiction. You should be an official writer.
I loved this! One of my favorite things about this fandom is the dynamics between all the characters. And you portray it and the characters perfectly!
I like the idea of minion and Wayne being friends. I'm looking forward in 12 days and the next installment.
Imma go reread 12 days cuz I have da Megamind craving. :D
Merry Christmas! If you don't celebrate, then Happy Holidays! X3
shadewatcher chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
Dawwww! CUTE! :3
Vorsith chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
Thank you for this gem.
shadewatcher chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
lol Dawww! Now my only question is why Minion wouldn't have gone with Megamind and Roxanne on vacation their vacation? This sory makes perfect sense otherwise. I can totally see the little fish making friends with, well anyone. He's just soo freaking CUTE! I soo want a minion plushy. XD That would be awesome. lol
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Dawwww! :)
Ja ne Kat chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
Darling! This is the story I've been waiting to see a second part to. It always seemed to need one... To me at least. I love this, a prefect finish to the side trip. many, many thanks.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
Foreshadowing, fear... friends and family. It's a good day to have some hope for the future.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
I find Wayne and Minion really adorable.