Reviews for Cold Fusion Holiday Special: Where the Heart is
ladyspock7 chapter 1 . 1/19
Oh that was heartbreaking. You hit all the right notes.
byrdgirl chapter 3 . 1/15
I love how you're winding this story with the other. I'm also enjoying the peek into Minions experiences. All this foreshadowing is making me seriously anxious though.
joanhello chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
I must compliment your delicate handling of a very awkward situation. You made this encounter difficult enough to be believable but with an ending happy enough to be satisfying, while still doing some foreshadowing of dark times ahead that makes Minion's expectations ironic. A fine chapter and a fine story.
Fairyhaven13 chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
Aw. This is sweet. And also so much more complicated than I expected it to be, either in three chapters, or for this seemingly simple movie. You really drew out emotions in the characters that I hadn't thought about. Excellent job!

...and also this is really cute and I'm squeeing inside...
themortalfangirl chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
Wow. I forgot how much I love your writing. Honestly, you're the best 'fanfiction' writer I have ever read from, and I read a LOT of fanfiction. You should be an official writer.
I loved this! One of my favorite things about this fandom is the dynamics between all the characters. And you portray it and the characters perfectly!
I like the idea of minion and Wayne being friends. I'm looking forward in 12 days and the next installment.
Imma go reread 12 days cuz I have da Megamind craving. :D
Merry Christmas! If you don't celebrate, then Happy Holidays! X3
shadewatcher chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
Dawwww! CUTE! :3
Vorsith chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
Thank you for this gem.
shadewatcher chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
lol Dawww! Now my only question is why Minion wouldn't have gone with Megamind and Roxanne on vacation their vacation? This sory makes perfect sense otherwise. I can totally see the little fish making friends with, well anyone. He's just soo freaking CUTE! I soo want a minion plushy. XD That would be awesome. lol
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Dawwww! :)
Ja ne Kat chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
Darling! This is the story I've been waiting to see a second part to. It always seemed to need one... To me at least. I love this, a prefect finish to the side trip. many, many thanks.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
Foreshadowing, fear... friends and family. It's a good day to have some hope for the future.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
I find Wayne and Minion really adorable.
joanhello chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
Fine handling of a very complex emotional situation here. Excellent overall as usual.
Forgotsurname chapter 2 . 12/25/2013
Hope to see more soon! Very curious about whats going on in Metro City too.
D.D. Natanya chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
That was so cute!
I usually read stories that portray Wayne as a sort of jerk, but It was nice to read one that placed him back in the arms of his mother.