Reviews for Between the End and the Beginning
AnimeHails chapter 26 . 11/19/2016
Oh my heart feels. That was really sweet, and I adore Kasumi. That story about Shiro, though. I can imagine that happening. I can also sort of imagine him giving them the "death stare" while he's getting chewed out. But maybe that's just me.

Everything is nicely described and all the characters act the way it seems like they would in canon. Honestly, I'm glad you granted my request. You're truly a beautiful person, Dimwit-Senpai!
Shiro Mai chapter 26 . 11/15/2016
I tried translating the fic so many times but I just couldn't get rid of a feeling that Samael was sitting right behind me with a facepalm. He's one son of a goat even if he's imaginary.
And could we please skip the Inferno part right to the Paradiso? I feel like there're way too many sad stories both irl and in the internet.
luzmela1 chapter 26 . 11/14/2016
You have made me cried because those memories have me touched deep in my heart.

You have that special habitily to put the emotions in the characters so realitic Rin is so emotional almost all the time but he can be so mature other times. I can see him totally serious with a bright and sweets smile in his face speaking out those treasures memories.

I must confess I have thought of my parents, the two, mother and father, I have left behind when I have came to Germany. Thinking of them, the possibility of meeting someone who has known them when they were younger.

I am mixing my own emotions and feelings with your story, but that is the magic of writing, isn't it? To arrive to the hidden point of the heart of the reader.

Can I suggest you to add the characters of teotb to future events of the story when the twins would appear? It will be wonderful.

Let me keep this image of my mind. Rin touching the glasses like a rosary.
Fox Populi chapter 26 . 11/13/2016
Only one response possible:
Squeeeee~
Fireminer chapter 26 . 11/13/2016
Shush... I kind of have read too many sad fic lately. It seems the world is getting a bit more gloomy.

Anyway, not a bad chapter at all.
ToLazytoLogin chapter 15 . 10/17/2016
Oh dear, it's been a while since I've read a small story that has made me laugh and cry, I simply loved it. This one in particular I liked it a lot, the little gags... but mostly that final part. Thanks a lot for sharing it.
Kasuyorai chapter 3 . 10/3/2016
Wow, this is really hilarious. And stands for itself even without having read the main story. Love it, cause I needed something like this, cause I just came from reading one-shots which take place in front of a grave (not that they are bad, in no way they are, but so very, very sad).
I like your style (and humour) a lot, but the reason I'm here is the above.
In fact, I think I really want to read the main thing now. And it is so long that it will probably take a while, so excuse me, I'll be reading that one now. Maybe writing again, when I'm finished.
For now, I hope you continue to enjoy writing, because one cannot start and keep to such a monster project without having fun.
luzmela1 chapter 25 . 9/29/2016
I know you can feel the pain in the humans.
But I know also that Shiro is the best to disguise his weakness.
I have feel so sorry for this poor young man that ought to break everything in his world because a demon king wants it.
For sure, Samael, you need to care more about Shiro or at the end you can loose your close heart.
The Fox says chapter 25 . 9/28/2016
Sometimes one has to resort to emoticons when one's vocabulary doesn't quite cut it:

(﹏)
(/\*)。o
щ(ಥДಥщ)
Fireminer chapter 25 . 9/27/2016
I... have no idea to make of this, except that it's quite interesting. Maybe you should make a series of how different Shiro's fits of depression changed with age.
exorpriest chapter 25 . 9/27/2016
Emotional Shiro, and Shiro having any sort of effect on Mephisto are two of my main weaknesses. OTL
Good work~
-madtophat
AnimeHails chapter 25 . 9/27/2016
Oh my gosh, why~? Like, hasn't Shirō truly suffered enough? No, never mind. Don't answer that, because I know the answer is gonna be 'no' for the sake of me knowing that all authors torture every single one of their characters.
luzmela1 chapter 9 . 9/24/2016
Coming here after the reference in the Crossover

The good part of my bad memory is that I can read things so funny like that like the first time.

When did I read it before? Almost two years have passed of that night when your fanfic saved me.

But I don't want to speak of my past sorrows but of that vanguardist piece of ' I don't know what to say" strange experiment. I was thinking about our chat about Sammy knowing he is a character and my head failed to remind me that. Sorry.

Poor big brother, you have been so cruel here. But I love the end. Oh my!

"Teasing" he finished, and let the curtain droo them sone privacy for the night.

You are mean, hi hi
AnimeHails chapter 16 . 6/2/2016
*breathing intensifies* I almost cried. I laughed though. The dog did not look amused. Kasumi and Rin (being the adorable, reckless dork he is to take after Shiro) this chapter is just, amazing. This one is so well done, and you know your writing skill is amazing!

Anyway, is it okay if I beg like a sad, orphaned puppy here for a moment? No? Too bad, I'm going to do it anyway. Could I read a chapter where Rin gets to meet Kasumi in the present, or an AU chapter where Kasumi acted as a mother to Rin and Yukio where as Shiro was the dad? Either one of them will do! You don't have to, but I could die happy if I read them.
ThisIsChibi chapter 15 . 6/17/2015
*Goes to a corner and cries* I read this with tears in my eyes.