Reviews for Tis the Season
Sherry Dean Cullen chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Hehe nice Christmas present! Cute story I think I even seen final installment so there is a part 2 and part 3 YAY! Ok you got me with her not having enough to eat. I love when you think you know what's coming but you don't.
XOXOXO
divyvicki chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Very cute little story. It was recommended to me by Rob Attack!
sherylb chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
I feel so badly for Bella!
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
This was cute. The vomit, not so much. You definitely wrote what a mall is like during the Christmas season well. I liked that you gave the two of them time to build. That she trusted him with her darkest unknown secret. That made the reader know she already trusted him more than any of the others in her popular click. It was odd to see Emmett with Bella, when there was a cheerleader Rosalie there as well. I'm glad she sees the real Edward and doesn't much care for Emmett.
CullenHunter chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Loved it! You really captured what it was like in a mall at Christmas time & especially a GameStop! Would love to see this expanded to more!
Mooah chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Ooo go Nerdward! Thanks for pointing me in the direction of this one RFM86, I might not have seen it otherwise (:
CullensTwiMistress chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I loved this one in the Christmas countdown!
MrsRachaelM chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Ok so that was Fantabulous...I loved it, it needs to be continued :)
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Just read this story as part of the countdown! Hope there's more to come because I LOVED it!
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
loved this! true testament that you dont really know people by just seeing them! great o/s
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Please say that your going to continue this! I loved it and didn't want it to end! I defiently want to see where these two end up!
evilnat chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Merry Christmas to Edward indeed! Good on him!

Great one shot!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
please continue this story. I want them to have happy ending!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Please continue.
Lolo84 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I have a soft spot for geekward!