Reviews for Ice Queen
Lover of Reid chapter 8 . 12/15/2014
That was great. I can just picture Jack flying with Joy secured in a sling on his chest. I love how she calls Jack Mama Frostbite and Bunny Daddy Kangaroo. You have definitely gotten me interested in what is going on with Old Man Winter, and now I really want to start reading the next story.
Lover of Reid chapter 7 . 12/15/2014
That was great. I'm glad that both Bunny and Jack are alright. I like the name that Bunny chose for the kit. I also like how Joy inherited Jack's frost ability. It's also interesting that Bunny seemed to have forgotten a part of what happened with him and Jack during the birth, but at least now he remembers it. I also love the idea of North being Grandpa North along with Tooth and Sandy being Aunt and Uncle. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 6 . 12/15/2014
That was great. The kit sounds so adorable. I was a little nervous about Jack's plan at first. I don't blame Bunny for reacting the way that he did when he saw the bundle in Jack's arms. I hope that Jack is alright, and that Bunny recovers from the darkness on his mind.
Lover of Reid chapter 5 . 12/15/2014
That was great. I like the idea that Pitch was a little scared of Jack by the way that he spoke to him when he smacked his hand away. With how dangerous the mission is I'm glad that North has changed his mind about using Jamie and his friends as bait against Jack. And I'm glad that Bunny was able to get the antidote to Jack in time. I can't wait to see if the kit is a girl or boy.
Lover of Reid chapter 4 . 12/12/2014
That was great. I like how Bunny immediately asked Jamie how much money Jack must have paid him to say that Jack loved him. But at least what Jamie said got Bunny thinking. Now that they managed to get the flower, hopefully they can get it brewed and given to Jack in time. Was it a natural wind that blew through the workshop and made the bookshelf fall on Bunny, or was it something created by Jack somehow? I guess I'll just have to read to find out. I can also see Sophie refusing to leave Bunny's side after he was knocked out by the bookshelf.
Lover of Reid chapter 3 . 12/11/2014
That was great. I'm with Sam in being curious about how Jack got pregnant. Pitch has a sick and twisted sense of humor to have placed Jack in a queen's dress. I would love to see Cupcake trying to tell Sophie the censored version to what was going on with Jack's condition while the elves sat around them. With what Bunny said happened with Jack the last time he got mad, and sinking the Titanic, I wouldn't want to see a similar situation to be repeated. Jack must have been extremely pissed if he managed to sink the Titanic. Now that it seems that Jamie has revealed Jack's secret feelings for Bunny, I can't wait to see Bunny's reaction to Jamie's words.
Lover of Reid chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
That was great. I understand now why Bunny has to be the one to give Jack the cure. Pitch certain has one devious plan, and seems to have truly planned it out down to the last detail. I like the idea of Tooth being able to shoot deadly quills at Pitch. After learning what Pitch has done to Jack, it makes me wonder how Jack is dealing with what's happening to him.
Lover of Reid chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
That was great. You have already peaked my interest about what will happen in this story. Is Sam a new person? And just out of curiosity what happened to Jamie's other friends that helped the Guardians against Pitch? Sorry about all the questions. I can definitely see Jack stealing two of the portable snow globes and giving them to Jamie and Sophie. I'm interested in seeing what Pitch has in store for Jack, and why he is choosing to call him his Ice Queen.
kay chapter 4 . 4/4/2014
The last scene reminds me of shrek when he had a nightmare about a lot of baby ogres! It made me laugh. Omg I can't get that image out of my head! Hahahahaha.!
n0T3Z k1LLz 3v3RYtH1Ng chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
Wish you should so make a different ending where jack ends up not having the kit and he gets anxious and is scared into labor somehow by a yeti(Phil) or something, that's be SOOOOO interesting!
jackaline frost chapter 8 . 11/23/2013
Love it ! Make a sequel PLEASE!
changeofheart505 chapter 8 . 11/21/2013
Kura: HA! So Joy has her mother's humor I see.
Sakura: Please, with Jack as the mother OR father, he would probably still manage to get his kids to call Aster a Kangaroo.
Kura: *laughing*
i w chapter 8 . 5/30/2013
I wanna see the winter battle
icefiresky chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
nice story
UNIP chapter 8 . 4/19/2013
This fanfiction is so CUTE and AWESOME! I hope you update it again soon! I CAN'T WAIT for the next chapter! PLEASE CONTINUE!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »