Reviews for Begin Again Season 1
ticksas chapter 10 . 5/23/2015
Amazing. Such detailed and long chapters. Feels like I'm reading a proper book. I know I'm a bit behind, but I only finished watching gossip girl on netflix this year and love that I can continue to read about it. Wasn't that thrilled about the way the series ended, but your story has made up for that.
KeSuQueen chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
William is such a skeeze. Can't wait for Lily to pull her head out of the sand. Great fiction you've got here.
awsder chapter 18 . 8/12/2013
I so want another season! And I can't wait till September:)
I don't know, I think a baby would be fine but I think it would be better if there isn't going to be one. They could focuse on their love and relationship. You could add some more grandchildren, that would be fun:)
And I think adding other characters would be cool too if you entwine their storylines with Rufus and Lily's.
I want to thank you for this wonderful story!
imcharlesbass chapter 18 . 8/3/2013
BRILLIANT! loved it! please do a season two! PLEASE! :)))
Birhana chapter 18 . 4/30/2013
nice ending :)
1. I would love a season 2!
2. I would love a Baby.
3. I dont care.
RufflesAlaKimber chapter 18 . 4/28/2013
Loved it. Seriously looked forward to it every single week. I would so read a season two if you decided to write one. Rufly baby all of the way. All the fucking way. Minor characters sure, as long as it is still fully based upon Rufly and Rufly alone. I loved it, seriously. Just, I want more. More. More. More. You are amazing. An amazing author. Do not ever stop writing. Ever.
Briana chapter 18 . 4/26/2013
YES. I NEED MORE. Rufly baby would make everything complete!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/23/2013
I'm not sure about the add other characters in the story. I mean, a little bit, as long as Rufus and Lily keep being the main characters.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/23/2013
Yes for season 2 and YES for a Rufly baby :) please post season 2 soon!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/22/2013
Yes! Season 2 please! And if you want you can add a baby, but sometimes it gets a bit boring with babies in other fan fictions i read about them. I love the way you write though so it's up to you :)
JMI chapter 18 . 4/22/2013
I love this story! You should totally do season 2 and a baby :)))
Guest chapter 18 . 4/22/2013
I love it! I'd love a second season and a Rufly baby! Excited for the Settleford fic! Xo
RuflyLove chapter 18 . 4/22/2013
i really enjoyed reading season one, so i'm gonna try my best to answer your questions. hope you understand everything, i'm actually german, learning english at school. :)
1. i think i would love to read another season. to be honest, i just can't really imagine how to keep things exciting if they are happy now. i'm worrying at little about that, but i'm sure you could do it and i would certainly read it.
another thing i would love to read is some fiction about settleford, i don't know if you could imagine writing about that. so, just an idea, you could write season 2 about them in real life. what you think is actually going on and this stuff, i mean, just waiting for tweets or some other signs all the time is incredible depressing and seems to be so senseless.
2. i think that depends, some people might like it, me totally not. it just ruins their tension and distracts rufly from each other. hope you know what i mean. :D
3. yeah maybe a little, but season one is perfect like this. if you add other characers, i would be most interested in chuck, blair, henry, jack and georgina.
4. your writing is just awesome, in my opinion this story is the best one about rufly. i always looked forward to mondays to read the new chapter as soon as possible. you kept it exciting, not too complicated but also not boring. every character was perfect, the way they speak and act and everything is totally "right" when you compare it to the show.

sorry, i'm not good at keeping it short. this is just my personal opinion. i hope i'll read season two in september. thank you so much for writing this rufly fanfic.
guest chapter 18 . 4/22/2013
1. yes season 2
2. love them more it would be interesting
3. not sure
4. it was so good it was something to look forward to every monday thanks
Veridissima chapter 18 . 4/24/2013
Really loved this story
And William was so sweet with that call.
I would love a season two, and I would love a baby for them and another storylines would be good, if it's till mainly Rufly