Reviews for Forgiveness Pending
Athla chapter 31 . 5/12/2014
Wow, this story is freaking amazing!
ChroniclerOfFantasies chapter 31 . 3/19/2014
Anyone who wants to finish reading this story should type in forgiveness pending fimfiction in google or something. One of the links will take you right to the story WHICH, btw, is up to SIXTY FOUR BEAUTIFUL CHAPTERS! God I love this story...
Guest chapter 31 . 3/2/2014
I don't have an acc for the site but I do have this story bookmarked on my phone heheh. I'm guessing that your no longer updating the story? :( being that it's been I'm guessing a year since the last update. This is by far one of the most amazing fanfics I have ever read. I litterly flew thru both stories in 3 days with only 4 hours of rest and 2 bowls of soup in me. I couldn't stop reading and when I did I made sure to get back to reading at least 10 to 20 minutes later. If by any chance you see this. Please keep adding. I really want to see what will happen and just as much I really want to end up seeing moon mender have a family haha.

Sincerely,
Ulfred/Flak/Rene
rajahsipad chapter 31 . 1/24/2014
more?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Don't update for a loooooonnnggg LOOOONNNGGGGG time.
Guest chapter 31 . 8/9/2013
Updates regularly... don't update for a LOONNGG time... HUGE UPDATE (like ten chapters) ... doesn't update for a LOOOONNNNGGGG time. All I ask is when is the next addition an addition to this story, i'm left hanging, hanging on a huge cliffhanger no less. :/
LupusFreak chapter 31 . 7/28/2013
Yesss! It's not over yet! :D
Is the rest already planned out? If not, can I recommend bringing the Grosh back? Anyway, you're an amazing writer! I'd love to write something like this one day. Still my favorite fanfic(s) of all time.
LupusFreak chapter 24 . 7/24/2013
Sorry, I forgot I already posted. You can delete that, and this. I'm just so excited to be reading this again! :D
LupusFreak chapter 23 . 7/24/2013
9 chapters?! YUSSS! THANK YOU!
LupusFreak chapter 22 . 7/22/2013
10 chapters at once!? Yusss! Thank you!
DAYUM chapter 28 . 7/16/2013
what a twist. A really, REALLY unexpected twist which has made the story so much better and original.. aaaannnddd i'm hooked on the story... again
WHOA chapter 22 . 7/14/2013
UPDATES, UPDATES EVERYWHERE :D
Guest chapter 21 . 7/14/2013
Not bad, not bad at all,

ps. Don't worry about lack of reviews, I know MANY people who read this fic !
LupusFreak chapter 21 . 6/14/2013
I've said this before, and i'll say it again. This is my FAVORITE fanfic (including Memory Pending) that i've read! :D
LupusFreak chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
I LOVE this story! Im so glad you continued it!