Reviews for Home Is Where the Heart Is
StormDiamond chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
The ending was a little OOC but otherwise it was really good!
ded chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
No one avoid any pairing if it is touhou yuri story, instead people avoid most of oc and moreover male oc crap.
stratospore chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
no one avoid if not care with any touhou pairing. oc that should be avoided at. anyway great story!
vbnm chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
The ending was very warm.
SilverOsprey chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Aaaaaah, yes, you definitely need to write more YukaReimu, if you have the time. This is hands down my OTP of Touhou, certainly, and probably of all time. I just love your portrayals of Reimu through her monologues - dry, ironic, just a bit competitive, but at heart a kind, generous person; and Yukari - kind, concerned about Reimu's well-being, but still unwilling to actually acknowledge the fact that she has such concerns... Fantastic, wonderful job!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
That was INCREDIBLY adorable! Thank you, YukaRei doesn't get too much love here and you wrote this simple, yet very believable story. Thanks again and continue writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Aww! YukaReimu makes my Christmas complete! Thanks for the sweet story; I think Reimu's personality went pretty well don't worry ;D
Fonzi the Survivalist chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
That was incredibly sweet. A cute and really well written one shot with my favorite pairing was just like finding an unexpected extra present under the Christmas tree. Thank you for writing this. Even if you didn't intend to portray Reimu's personality as you had planned, you did really well. The first person present tense narration from her point of view felt natural in this story and her interactions with the other characters were a nice mirror to her tsundere-ish personality. Although I expected a bit more screen time for Yukari, the ending has made it up for the lack of her presence. All in all, it made me smile and warmed up my heart.
And... Merry Christmas to you.
Another Man chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Mima has legs?! Merry Christmas to you too! Great read all around, I'm not gonna pick at anything other than the fact it should have been in past tense. Keep writing!