Reviews for crown and anchor me or let me sail away
HaleylovesRockNRoll chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
AGGHHH! So many emotions! Damn it you are making me cry, its sooo perfect!
Meh chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Rachel should have divorced Finn. She would have gotten over him soon enough once she realized what an awful, selfish, emotionally manipulative, self righteous twat he is. There's a reason Kurt knows they're an awful couple and Blaine can't stand Finn.
RockerPrincess83 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Good god the feels! This was such an emotional roller coaster but it was amazing! Great story :)
Sorensen chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Woh - so Rachel gets what, 6-7 years of the dream she's had her entire life, by being the person Finn fell in love with and accepted, but I'm sorry, now he gets to do his dream for the rest of their lives? I can't help but be not ok with this actually. :-/ Rachel can't exactly do her job from anywhere like Finn potentially could.

I like the angst, but I HATE when people marry someone knowing exactly who they are and then suddenly expect them to change, and it feels a lot like that's what Finn had been expecting here.
Angelgleek chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Wow! I really enjoyed this. Rachel feeling abandonment when Finn left hurts bc of what's happening on the show. My finchel heart is bleeding for them. I can't wait until they fix it.
Crazy-Kiwi-Bird chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
LOVE! 3 3
theluckyclover chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Wow, this was really well written. Tugged at my heartstrings at all the right moments. I don't know I'm really happy with Rachel's decision in the end, but I enjoyed this nonetheless.
dharkephoenyx chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
holy fuck this made me cry like midway thru! I can always pick out your writing, never a dull moment and the colours.. I loved it.. thankee!
Whatthewhat chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
"We're not leaving. You can find other jobs."

Rachel says something this awful and selfish, yet Finn is the bad guy who has to apologize? Rachel says she loves the stage just as much as she loves her husband and daughter, but Finn gets punched?! What kind of psycho world is this?! Who wouldn't leave a selfish awful woman like that?! And Finn badly needs new friends, stat. Rachel should have been the one begging for forgiveness, not the other way around.
crazyaboutthem chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Loved it! Love how you write! Love each and every story you've written! Though I must ask, are you ever going to continue 'a heart can't be helped'? Please do, it's really good...
Angel Eyed Vampire chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
That was so incredibly natural and exquisite and brilliant! THANK YOU!
Merry christmas!
TaleWeaver chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Normally I'm not a big fan of angst, but you did it SO well here. This was realistic angst, if that makes sense - and in a future incarnation of the Glee-verse, this is exactly the sort of thing that would bring things to a crisis point in Finn and Rachel's marriage. Finn and Rachel are flawed people - it's one of the reasons we love them - and the crisis in this fic stemmed from those established flaws. They worked through the crisis because of the established good points and strengths of their characters.
I am wondering a little; I get it's at least partly because this story is solely from Finn's POV, but why is everyone in this fic abusing him for being a bad husband and father - it's clearly established in the narrative that this crack in their marriage is BOTH their faults, so what about Rachel? Not a single character tells Finn, "Look, I do understand why you're so mad, and yes, you have a valid point; Rachel is doing the wrong thing here as well. But you still need to man up and go home and sort this out."
Is this simply because he's the one who actually takes the step to physically leave, or is it the implication (that Santana, at least, seems to understand but Finn doesn't) that Finn may be the one who loves harder, but he's also the one who's really able to live without her, however unhappily, while Rachel can't?
And it's a good point about Kurt; I hadn't really noticed before, but for a relationship between his brother and his best friend, he's amazingly unsupportive. I understand not wanting to get caught in the middle of two people you love, but he doesn't even seem to really be behind them as a couple when things are going well - that's more than odd, it's downright strange.
MrsRileyOverstreet chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I loved this but I dont get why everyone had a go at Finn, his own wife couldnt pick him over a show! He had every right to go...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Loved it
Missy chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Wow. They are really awful together and they should have broken up immediately. Finn is a horrible, selfish person and Rachel should have grown a pair and divorced him immediately. Like wtf? This is romance to some people?