Reviews for I O U
AprilBaby95 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I don't usually like Trina or Tori really. But this is so good and so sweet. You made them both have more dimension. I love it! Great job.
OUATinHollywood chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
It's Good !
Dis-Appearing Writer chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I have tears in my eyes right now!
WellWishes chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
This was so sweet, I loved every moment of it!
DevinneMaddox chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Awesome, I loved this. Good story.
Toni America chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
This was actually really, really, really good. Like I cried. lol. It was such beautiful fic. While it was bitter, it was also very sweet. The relationship you described between the two girls was very touching. It was also so well written and even though Trina's character's isn't overly bitter, we can sense it boiling beneath the surface and that's one of the things I like about it.

Tori's naivete in regards to their situation contrasts nicely to Trina's sense of responsibility. Her reactions and her obvious admiration for her sister is so sweet. To be an AU type fic there's alot of plausibility to it and I like how it feels believable in regards to the show. It really was a good read and if you wrote another sister fic about these two, I'd soooooo read it.

AWESOME JOB! This was really amazing!
emazings chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
A unique perspective on the Vega sisters' relationship. Very original, very well written.
sushi.23 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
This is really cute! I love it!
LadiiLautner chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
words can't describe how much I loved this!
kiddica chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
i like this.
like, a lot.
starry eyed dreamers chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I liked this a lot! I really love Tori and Trina's sisterly relationship and how Trina took care of Tori :) It was sweet, but I think that the ending seemed a bit rushed and that there should've been one or two more scenes of Trina taking care of Tori, but it was still amazing to me!
limabean988 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This. is so. BEAUTIFUL! I was dubious at first because I (and I am ashamed to say so) thought it would be another cruddy Trina and Tori (but mainly just Tori) fanfic, but I was pleasantly surprised. Trina is my favorite character, and I love Trina fics but none of them ever caught that perfectly realistic, and not over-dramatized, or non-pro-Tori feel I always craved. Until this one. You didn't praise or elevate either character too much. Having it from Tori's p.o.v was especially nice. It stuck by the show, and was believable w/ or w/out the show's background. There was a limited, to none at all involvement of unnecessary and over-used characters. You didn't sugarcoat, or alter personalities. And what I adore the most, you kept it short and sweet, w/out adding in over-used factors (like when people constantly mention Jade saying "No one likes you!" to Trina) and digging your self a little "detail hole". This is by far one of the best fanfics, no, just fics, that I have read in awhile. I cried so much at the whole bullying part. Thank you for writing this, you are an excellent writer, and I hope to see more of you in the future.
Cori chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
SUZY THIS FIC IS SO AMAZING!
I've been waiting for something like that for ages!
This made me SO happy but sad at the same time. I can't describe it.
Secretely I've always had a very similar theory about their relationship, especially with their parents lol.

Anyway, just awesome as always :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Super Story
Take 3 guesses chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
SUZY PLS

THIS MADE ME SO HAPPY. BUT SAD. BUT HAPPY.

SO CUTE. BUT SAD. AND MEANINGFUL. AND JUST