Reviews for 170
HuuskerDu chapter 1 . 6/16
The story makes the IQ scale seem linear, but it isn't. The difference between an IQ of 130 and 140 is much bigger than between 120 and 130. The IQ scale is normalized at one standard deviation per 15 points: 120 is roughly 9% of the population, 130 is 2%, 140 is 0.4%, 150 is 0.04%, 160 is .003%, and 170 is .00015% (about 1 in a 600,000 people).

Anything above 160 is pretty much a crap shoot, and no generally recognized standardized IQ test even tries to measure above 180 (1 in 20 million). Anyone claiming a higher IQ than 180 is blowing smoke. For Kurisu to claim an IQ of 194, that works out to 6.27 standard deviations, or 1.844x10(-8), which is 1 in 5.4 billion people. That would make her one of the smartest 1-2 people on the planet (current population 7.4 billion).
TheNightstriker chapter 1 . 6/12
Soooo... How high is his IQ?
Fier66 chapter 1 . 6/6
Oh Kurisu, Okabe is awesome isn't he?
I actually want to know his IQ so badly that it hurts
AJ aka stalker chapter 1 . 4/9
Loved it! Though I can here looking for a solid conclusion due to the fact that I can't watch anymore steins gate (all 25 episodes(counting the ova) and the movie)... But no, no closure here... But still it was good. And my guess is that he beat everyone there :)
S.
Hannah Palindromes Rock chapter 1 . 2/25
Mwahahahahahahahahaha!
He got a higher score than her didn't he!
That would serve her right... i just like how he doesn't care whether his score was actually so low.
angelofdeath8254 chapter 1 . 1/8
Awesome story, I love how everyone is perfectly in character, and poor Okarin haha!
LockmanCapulet chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Oh my gosh, this was perfect! XD Oh Moeka...
fireguy0922 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
aha! I really want to know what his real score is, but I guess it would be better to leave it unknown.
Scaehime chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I love how you leave it a mystery for the readers. My IQ is supposedly 135, but I haven't had it tested in years.
God bless,
Scae
TnnSTyAchSTheDoctor chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
What was it?
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
The ending is slightly vague, is his IQ really high, or really low? Apart from that, great story.
chichi511 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I feel bad for laughing at Okabe. Poor guy Great fic, they are all kept in character. As the title says his IQ is 170, well if anyone can't remember, re-check the series, he says it's 170 there as well. Also I don't think 144 is fair for Daru, he's pretty smart maybe not as smart as Kurisu but his IQ should at least be higher than Okarin's.
AnonymouZ chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Just an explanation to this REAL IQ score based on this fanfic. As what Kurisu said, she has a score of 102, but, looking back and re-analyzing the story, i have come to the conclusion wherein Okabe's real IQ score exceeds Kurisu's by 7 points, which would sum up to 202. In other words, she reduced it by 100 so that he wont feel superior to her 'anymore'.

But, the title says 170 though. Now I'm confused.

To the creator of this fanfic.. mind telling us his real IQ score? '
Nine90 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Awww, and you were this close to revealing it!