Reviews for 170
Hannah Palindromes Rock chapter 1 . 2/25
Mwahahahahahahahahaha!
He got a higher score than her didn't he!
That would serve her right... i just like how he doesn't care whether his score was actually so low.
angelofdeath8254 chapter 1 . 1/8
Awesome story, I love how everyone is perfectly in character, and poor Okarin haha!
LockmanCapulet chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Oh my gosh, this was perfect! XD Oh Moeka...
fireguy0922 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
aha! I really want to know what his real score is, but I guess it would be better to leave it unknown.
Scaehime chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I love how you leave it a mystery for the readers. My IQ is supposedly 135, but I haven't had it tested in years.
God bless,
Scae
TnnSTyAchSTheDoctor chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
What was it?
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
The ending is slightly vague, is his IQ really high, or really low? Apart from that, great story.
chichi511 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I feel bad for laughing at Okabe. Poor guy Great fic, they are all kept in character. As the title says his IQ is 170, well if anyone can't remember, re-check the series, he says it's 170 there as well. Also I don't think 144 is fair for Daru, he's pretty smart maybe not as smart as Kurisu but his IQ should at least be higher than Okarin's.
AnonymouZ chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Just an explanation to this REAL IQ score based on this fanfic. As what Kurisu said, she has a score of 102, but, looking back and re-analyzing the story, i have come to the conclusion wherein Okabe's real IQ score exceeds Kurisu's by 7 points, which would sum up to 202. In other words, she reduced it by 100 so that he wont feel superior to her 'anymore'.

But, the title says 170 though. Now I'm confused.

To the creator of this fanfic.. mind telling us his real IQ score? '
Nine90 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Awww, and you were this close to revealing it!
hammerheadcruiser chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
That wa great, everyone was in character in a short adventure that seems just like something that they would do. bravo
DaMastah101 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
I'm guessing that his actual score was either 201(102 is a pretty random IQ number lol), or at least than 194
rd chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
what's the real score in his IQ test?
Yudistira chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
It is one of good side stories on Steins;Gate that I had read. :)

Btw, I think Okabe had the best IQ score of all. Because basically he is absolutely not a normal people. Hahaha...
kittyhawk09 chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Love the twist at the end. This is one of my favorites.