Reviews for To Have a Home
DocDIS chapter 1 . 3/23
I don't know if I've reviewed this story before, and if I haven't, I apologize profusely. This is one of my favorite fanfictions and I have it saved in my bookmarks to read over and over again. Thank you so much for this fantastic piece of work.
Forever Me chapter 28 . 3/9
Where has this story been all this time? I cant believe I just found it, because this story was really amazing! Thank you for writing it!

Forever Me
KMB chapter 6 . 2/10
God there are so many names people have come up with for Jack's sister. Rosie, Pippa, Emma, Rachael, can EVERYONE JUST STICK WITH ONE NAME!
The Lord of Chaos chapter 28 . 2/2
Your story gave me a lot to think about. Thank you for that. Thanks for sharing.
DarkSakura159 chapter 28 . 12/29/2014
Great story! Makes you think twice about the family you have now
guest chapter 28 . 12/24/2014
Amazing story! I'm not a big fan of OC's, but you really managed to fit them in the story and, you know, 'make them come alive'. They all had their own personalities and I could remember who who was, which is really good. Some people write OC's who are all the same and in fact really annoying, but I did like yours, like Oliver and Amy. I also liked that you used the idea of 'the Bennetts being descendants of Jack's sister'.
So keep writing! You're a great author.
MugetsuPipefox chapter 28 . 11/30/2014
I loved this so much! I can't say I completely agree with you on the sequel business, but I don't completely disagree either. And in the case of this story, the ending was just so good and had a feeling of finality that I don't think it really needs one.

Well done and thank you for the wonderful read!
MugetsuPipefox chapter 27 . 11/30/2014
The Lindronaut omg that is beautiful :')
I am enjoying this story immensely and I'm sad that it's almost over. Definitely one of the best I've read :3
MugetsuPipefox chapter 11 . 11/30/2014
Bahaha omg you have no idea how much I'm enjoying this XD I lost it at 'the cool uncle's uncle'
And the feels towards the end! He really did dodge a bullet but it would have been so hard to realise he'd been forgotten. But I doubt his (direct) family would have forgotten - especially his sister
Well done! This is amazing!
Oblitus Angeli chapter 28 . 11/20/2014
Finished it in under 24 hours whoo! That was fun :D And it was really hard to put down my phone while reading this... And it's almost midnight?! When did that happen?! Eh, oh well... I've recently jumped back into this fandom and it's been forever since I've seen the movie (watched it 5 times in two days when I first get it from redbox...) Great story, and it's just what I was looking for (because who doesn't love Human Jack?) This is one of my favorite RotG fic I've finished. And I love the Doctor Who references! Oliver was freaking awesome :D

Excuse me while I pass out,
-OA
Periwinklesymphony chapter 28 . 11/5/2014
Wow...
This story really couldn't get better
I believe you put a lot of time into this, well, you did a wonderful job, your story really lighten my mood now and then, so THANK YOU! Thanks.
Do I speak weird English, I just signed in plus English isn't my mother language, he..he...
IggyGathersonamission chapter 19 . 9/7/2014
"Jamie, what's that cartoon you like, the one with the bald kid who controls the air?"

You are my new favorite author.
IggyGathersonamission chapter 13 . 9/7/2014
"Jack's really confused about how the descendants of his sweet little sister managed to turn out not one, but two, spawns of Satan. "
I can't stop the giggles.
IggyGathersonamission chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
lols, jamie and sophie said something at the same time.
Nikki Pond chapter 28 . 6/30/2014
This is uterly one of the best Rise of the Guardians fanfic I have ever read. I love how you made the story focus on Jack and no Pitch to be honest. I love how you made him human and start to grew in love with his new family and especially the relationship with Jamie's mother ;)

I also was surprised when I read the tweed jacket and bowtie. 11th Doctor! I absultely love him, though I admit that I don't picture Oliver as Matt Smith/11th Doctor in this story. I picture Oliver just a chubby man with a green stripped shirt, a bit chubby and short hair :(

I love this and favourite it and I honestly can't help but think about this and especially the whole day of school. I wished you made a sequel but I could understand it sort of ruins the whole story, and it's like ruining the character's ending if you brought them back.
1,588 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »