Reviews for To Have a Home
leigh chapter 9 . 8/29
I saw the one review where you said you had a hard time finding original Rotg fanfiction. There are some good ones on archiveofourown.
naaawwww
OH SHOOOT
OH SHOOOTIIIIITTTTT
Deborah chapter 28 . 4/20
this was ur official best story ever! i loved it! keep it up!
Nightwing15 chapter 28 . 11/22/2016
I really enjoyed this story! Great job! ;D
Rabbit887 chapter 28 . 10/9/2016
Now that was one of the best Jack Frost fanfictions I've ever read. I'm not joking. I loved it. The characters were well written and expressed and it had all the emotions it needed to make a good story. Sadness, happiness, humour, fear, anger, ext. And the storyline was awesome too. I'm definitely going to look at your profile to see what else you've written.
Gwntan12 chapter 12 . 10/4/2016
Doctor Who said Bowties were cool too!
Alibi Nonsense chapter 5 . 9/11/2016
I've read this at least once before, but, re-reading the list of OCs, it's actually amazing to see how long it is. Reading it before - and it'll probably be like this again - I didn't find it difficult with the way you wrote to imagine and remember all the different people, and that's a real credit to your narrative; that it's still engaging despite and because of the amount of characters you've introduced. It's just fantastic. :)
Kangarooney chapter 28 . 9/11/2016
Idk if you intentionally made the reference to a Disney movie when you mentioned "Oliver and Co." but it was brilliant and made me laugh. :)

-Kangarooney-
Kikitiki chapter 28 . 6/26/2016
TT_TT Me at the epilogue
Stormfury02 chapter 19 . 6/12/2016
whooohoooo...i loved thie3r expressions when he said im jack frost...i laughed like anything
WhistlingWolf chapter 28 . 5/12/2016
This was awesomeee! I really loved how you included the Bennett family throughout the entire story, overall a very well written and interesting piece!
Though I can imagine it kinda hurts for Jack for the second time.. It did not seem to me to be very nice -.-' thnx for writing, I will be certain to check out your other stories!
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 28 . 4/14/2016
I really enjoyed the story and yay! Susan believes and he has another home!
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 27 . 4/14/2016
Noooh, you're not supposed to find out yet!
1,627 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »