Reviews for To Have a Home
Rabbit887 chapter 28 . 10/9
Now that was one of the best Jack Frost fanfictions I've ever read. I'm not joking. I loved it. The characters were well written and expressed and it had all the emotions it needed to make a good story. Sadness, happiness, humour, fear, anger, ext. And the storyline was awesome too. I'm definitely going to look at your profile to see what else you've written.
Gwntan12 chapter 12 . 10/4
Doctor Who said Bowties were cool too!
Alibi Nonsense chapter 5 . 9/11
I've read this at least once before, but, re-reading the list of OCs, it's actually amazing to see how long it is. Reading it before - and it'll probably be like this again - I didn't find it difficult with the way you wrote to imagine and remember all the different people, and that's a real credit to your narrative; that it's still engaging despite and because of the amount of characters you've introduced. It's just fantastic. :)
Kangarooney chapter 28 . 9/11
Idk if you intentionally made the reference to a Disney movie when you mentioned "Oliver and Co." but it was brilliant and made me laugh. :)

Kikitiki chapter 28 . 6/26
TT_TT Me at the epilogue
Stormfury02 chapter 19 . 6/12
whooohoooo...i loved thie3r expressions when he said im jack frost...i laughed like anything
WhistlingWolf chapter 28 . 5/12
This was awesomeee! I really loved how you included the Bennett family throughout the entire story, overall a very well written and interesting piece!
Though I can imagine it kinda hurts for Jack for the second time.. It did not seem to me to be very nice -.-' thnx for writing, I will be certain to check out your other stories!
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 28 . 4/14
I really enjoyed the story and yay! Susan believes and he has another home!
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 27 . 4/14
Noooh, you're not supposed to find out yet!
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 24 . 4/14
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 18 . 4/14
Ugh, why didn't he send Baby Tooth away like the moment Sophie said creepy woman
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 17 . 4/14
Creepy old lady
and omg yes! oliver is so close!
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 16 . 4/14
Dan is so smart, running away like that. And the plot thickens!
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 14 . 4/13
I really really really like Oliver. And he's gonna be the one to believe first, I just know!
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 12 . 4/12
I really like Oliver, he is indeed the cool uncle
1,621 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »