Reviews for When the Odds are Against You
girlworthfightingfor chapter 158 . 5/31
BOTH. Both. both. Eugh. **waits for them to make out while she apologizes** I will wait for this. Anyways. This next chapter is gonna kill me. The shipping is going good all things considered. SHE LITERALLY JUST SAID SHE HAD FEELINGS FOR HIM. This is good. Very good. But at the same time. Everything else is going on and it's just so much ship. Idk. And it feels like she's kind of let go of the idea of being with Haymitch, almost. Next chapter though. I don't know if I'll survive but I must. For the ship.
girlworthfightingfor chapter 157 . 5/28
Well at least she's not dead. For a minute there I thought that this would be her last party. Ever. Anyways. Smug (and maybe a little protective) Seneca is back! Impeccable timing too I must say. Let me just say, King is officially the scariest character. I feel like there's gonna be an intense game maker stare off to old western stare off music. Idk. I can see that happening though. I love haymitch but the fact that she looked past him and to Seneca got to my little shipping heart! I just hope she survives!
girlworthfightingfor chapter 155 . 5/27
AAAAAAAHHHHHHH! The cliffhanger! Honestly, I don't think anyone likes Wirin. Especially since he did that to Electra! I feel like I should've known that it was Wirin, or maybe Sharpe or whoever, that did that to her but it still came as a surprise to me. I'm kind of nervous for how Seneca is going to react when he finds out what happened to Stephanie. This isn't going to be safe. I can tell the games are getting closer and it makes me so nervous. I don't want Stephanie to die! But this story will go as you've planned it...
guest chapter 152 . 5/27
i am so happy you updated. i was getting worried you had abandoned this awesome story!
girlworthfightingfor chapter 152 . 5/25
I completely forgot about exams and how I'm not the only one who has them. Oops. Anyways. I totally understand that you don't have much time but I'm glad to hear that this story isn't going to be abandoned. About these 4 chapters, 1) I felt so much sympathy for Seneca when he was told that Stephanie is dying. 2) was there a little disappointment when Stephanie didn't see Seneca? Hmm... 3) Wirin and Sharpe are so evil though it's so frustrating. Every story needs a villain but the scheming.. Ugh. 4) King is creeping me out... Just saying.
girlworthfightingfor chapter 146 . 5/25
Please don't abandon this story
asunatiger chapter 148 . 5/6
Please feel me there is more coming, you can't end the book like this!
girlworthfightingfor chapter 148 . 4/21
WHY! I trusted you! We all trusted you! How could you tell us Stephanie is dying! I mean, I don't trust Wirin and I wouldn't put it past him to lie but what if he's right! Nobody is safe! My ship may never reach the other side! Other than that, great chapter. Let's hope Ficen doesn't try to choke Stephanie while getting ready. That's actually sweet in a really weird way how he changed the venue cause he thought she'd like it better. Idk. In my mind that's adorable. Can she at least realize that she loves him before she dies?! I don't know how long she even had left!? Sorry for my rant this is just really emotional!
girlworthfightingfor chapter 147 . 4/20
It's like Game of Thrones! No character is safe. I did like the end of this chapter. Very much so. More than I'd care to admit. Anywho, one step closer to my ship coming true! I actually really liked this chapter (And the previous. And the 145 before it). There was something I really liked about it but I can't lay my finger on it. So great! I'm also glad that you're getting more reviews. It was kind of awkward with just me reviewing for almost 40 chapter.
SylviaHunterOfArtemis chapter 7 . 4/20
Wait, is anything covering her lower area private parts?
asunatiger chapter 64 . 4/20
I love this fan fiction more than the actually hunger games. And I love how addicting it is!
girlworthfightingfor chapter 145 . 4/20
I'm jumping up and down right now! I just ready want to read what you have in store for the party. In also glad to hear that Haymitch and Stephanie are talking. I may not like them as a couple but they work well together. I'm so nervous as the impending doom that is the games gets closer. With most stories in THG fandom, the main character is bound to survive but I'm honestly not sure about this one. I don't think you'd kill off Stephanie but I still am scared for her. I can't wait for the party though!
HallyGale22 chapter 91 . 4/18
That um... That actually made me cry... I've never cried at a fanfic before
girlworthfightingfor chapter 143 . 4/17
To say that I'm excited for the party is a complete understatement. And the way you ended that chapter is a mini cliffhanger! It's not really left off at a major ploy point but I still am anticipating what's going ti happen! I use exclamation points too much I know! But I'm just ready excited for this party! I'm just ready nervous for what you have planned to happen.
girlworthfightingfor chapter 140 . 4/16
You would not be wrong in assuming that. Not at all! I feel bad for Stephanie a little but I love the comment Electra makes before she's leaves cause she knows. I'm just really really excited for what's gonna happen at the party! Maybe a little too excited. Idk.