Reviews for When the Odds are Against You
Great chapter :)
Must continue...
girlworthfightingfor chapter 182 . 2/26
I'm so glad this story is back! I can't wait till we get to the date with Seneca. I sense a plot twist on the rise XD
Silver Fletcher chapter 181 . 2/22
Oh...no; I have a feeling things are about to kick off? Brilliant as always :D Tiff
I really love this story and can't wait for the next update!
TheNightRunner chapter 181 . 1/20
Hello, it's been a long, long time since I've been on here! You probably don't remember me, but I was formerly called Hunger Games Hungry.

Anyway, after a long break, I found myself wanting to come back and wondering how this story, one of the few that still stuck out in my memory, had gone. I have to say that I am very impressed with how well you stuck with it! 181 chapters is nothing to sneeze at, my friends.

Anyhow, good luck with life, and I hope to see more of this. Again.
girlworthfightingfor chapter 181 . 10/26/2015
Well at least she's not dead. Yet. I'm getting so nervous for these next few chapters and basically the rest of the story. Will she live? Will she die? We don't know?! So yeah. Hope that doesn't happen. It's really funny when Electra is completely done with Stephanie since that happens so much. Can't wait for the next chapter!
girlworthfightingfor chapter 180 . 10/13/2015
Sorry for the late review again... Not another cliff hanger! Especially one like that. Why can't it all just be happy ending? Cause it's a Game of Thrones... And the Hunger Games. Whatever it is, I just hope Stephanie survives. At least some cute Seneca/Stephanie moments before she dies or whatever?! Until next chapter!
Silver Fletcher chapter 180 . 10/8/2015
Oh...I want a dress like Stephanie's! Ah you're evil - what a cruel cliffie!
Silver Fletcher chapter 179 . 10/7/2015
Oh, I just wish Wirin would...ahh! :P I also surprisingly felt sorry for Sharpe, something I wasn't expecting. I felt so much sympathy for Haymitch though and then...HE CAN'T DIE! Sorry. I may have turned into a Stephanie/Seneca shipper but I don't want Haymitch to die! Waiting eagerly for next update!
girlworthfightingfor chapter 179 . 10/7/2015
Ok so all feelings for Wirin are gone. Even president snow doesn't like him! Ok, but like, they can't kill Haymitch. Can they? Wait. Yes they can. Never mind. There may or may not be tears during that. Either way, I can't wait to see what you have next in store. Also, for some reason, when I think of sharpe, I imagine he's jockey sized. Yeah idk. But SENECA AND HAYMITCH AND STEPHANIE CANNOT DIE
Silver Fletcher chapter 176 . 10/6/2015
Every time I think I know where you are going with the next chapter; you do something completely different that I don't expect! It's brilliant and definitely has kept me intrigued!
Keep up the fantastic work!
girlworthfightingfor chapter 176 . 10/3/2015
Planning, sneaking behind people's backs, a trial, training, and another party!? What more could one wish for! I'm just glad that Stephanie finally found some things that she's good at. There is hope after all! I feel bad for Wirin a little bit (very little) but then I remember he's trying to get Stephanie killed and expose Seneca and I don't feel as bad anymore. Great few chapter, I can't wait till Monday!
Silver Fletcher chapter 172 . 10/1/2015
Brilliant chapters as usual; I actually found a lot of Electra and Stephanie's conversation funny despite some of the serious things they talked about. I like how Electra is so blunt, her humour is great!
girlworthfightingfor chapter 172 . 9/30/2015
Sorry I didn't review last chapter. I just got really busy. Anywho, the part about the necklaces made in district three was a nice touch. These heart to hearts with Electra kind of remind of when you talk with that one aunt that doesn't really know when to stop talking but your conversations are the best. The bit with the phones though! I had to put down my phone there cause it just made me really happy that Seneca actually went through with it!