Reviews for When the Odds are Against You
girlworthfightingfor chapter 146 . 5/25
Please don't abandon this story
asunatiger chapter 148 . 5/6
Please feel me there is more coming, you can't end the book like this!
girlworthfightingfor chapter 148 . 4/21
WHY! I trusted you! We all trusted you! How could you tell us Stephanie is dying! I mean, I don't trust Wirin and I wouldn't put it past him to lie but what if he's right! Nobody is safe! My ship may never reach the other side! Other than that, great chapter. Let's hope Ficen doesn't try to choke Stephanie while getting ready. That's actually sweet in a really weird way how he changed the venue cause he thought she'd like it better. Idk. In my mind that's adorable. Can she at least realize that she loves him before she dies?! I don't know how long she even had left!? Sorry for my rant this is just really emotional!
girlworthfightingfor chapter 147 . 4/20
It's like Game of Thrones! No character is safe. I did like the end of this chapter. Very much so. More than I'd care to admit. Anywho, one step closer to my ship coming true! I actually really liked this chapter (And the previous. And the 145 before it). There was something I really liked about it but I can't lay my finger on it. So great! I'm also glad that you're getting more reviews. It was kind of awkward with just me reviewing for almost 40 chapter.
SylviaHunterOfArtemis chapter 7 . 4/20
Wait, is anything covering her lower area private parts?
asunatiger chapter 64 . 4/20
I love this fan fiction more than the actually hunger games. And I love how addicting it is!
girlworthfightingfor chapter 145 . 4/20
I'm jumping up and down right now! I just ready want to read what you have in store for the party. In also glad to hear that Haymitch and Stephanie are talking. I may not like them as a couple but they work well together. I'm so nervous as the impending doom that is the games gets closer. With most stories in THG fandom, the main character is bound to survive but I'm honestly not sure about this one. I don't think you'd kill off Stephanie but I still am scared for her. I can't wait for the party though!
HallyGale22 chapter 91 . 4/18
That um... That actually made me cry... I've never cried at a fanfic before
girlworthfightingfor chapter 143 . 4/17
To say that I'm excited for the party is a complete understatement. And the way you ended that chapter is a mini cliffhanger! It's not really left off at a major ploy point but I still am anticipating what's going ti happen! I use exclamation points too much I know! But I'm just ready excited for this party! I'm just ready nervous for what you have planned to happen.
girlworthfightingfor chapter 140 . 4/16
You would not be wrong in assuming that. Not at all! I feel bad for Stephanie a little but I love the comment Electra makes before she's leaves cause she knows. I'm just really really excited for what's gonna happen at the party! Maybe a little too excited. Idk.
girlworthfightingfor chapter 138 . 4/16
Awww! Thank you for this chapter! I really loved it. I'm ready glad we got some insight on who Electra really is because she's a very interesting character. I'm actually getting worried for her. I love how you made her kind of like Stephanie. Stuck in the middle between Seneca and Haymitch but for different reasons. Honestly, it's gotten to the point where I read another story and I'm like, "well, in 'when the odds are against you' they did it this way." It's gotten to they point. As long as you keep writing, it's all good. Great chapter!
girlworthfightingfor chapter 137 . 4/15
Seneca? Saving someone? Never! Maybe not comatose but... just kidding. Anyway. I love him but not ship him. If that makes sense. I don't know. I'm actually really interested in finding out about Electra's past. Yay! Fluff! I love the good mix of story and fluff. Why can't every story be like this?
girlworthfightingfor chapter 136 . 4/14
They had a civil conversation! That's an improvement! It's sweet in a really weird way how he described it in technical ways. It's their form of fluff yet again and it's still cute.
girlworthfightingfor chapter 135 . 4/13
Double update! Yay! I actually really like Electra. She's kind of different, a little quirky but with a lot of depth. Great job on her character. As for haymitch, he could be comatose and I wouldn't care all that much. I mean, he's a great character in this story and I love him to death but if he's in coma that means more S/S! Ok. I'm officially obsessed with that pairing, I'm sorry.
girlworthfightingfor chapter 133 . 4/13
This chapter was so intense. Wow. Now I need the next chapter. Thanks. So now I can't stop imagining their wedding! I'm getting too into this. Anyway. I hope Stephanie all good
164 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »