Reviews for Losers Go to Cabo
Lillianne Matake chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Omg I love this so much!
It made me feel so much feels, I can feel its connection to More Than Human!
It makes me so happy!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Me: 'glares' Cabo the land of sun burns gritty sand and NAKED girlfriends...really brick? Brick: 'shurgs' what? Butch: 'snickers' heheh 'chuckles' hahehahe 'busts with laughter' BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA freeze you told MY kids this? Brick: and others! not just yours... DUH DIPSHIT! Buttercup: dammit...DAMMIT BRICK! Blossom: 'raises eyebrow' naked...girlfriends...'BC's eyes widen' BC: 'demon voice' Brick Jojo...you will rue the damn day you were born...Brick: DAMMIT BLOSS! Boomer: damn dude chill...Butch: 'turns to blossom' so auntie sexy...whats the kids name? Blossom: 'glares' I'M NOT AUNTIE SEXY STOP CALLING ME THAT! and idk yet...Bruce: auntie sexy! 'blossom sighs while brick scoffs and buttercup and butch snickers and I rolls eyes'
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
LOL as Brick was like "I ain't havin' no freakin' kids, but my fiance's pregnant. -_-" Aww, yeah Blossom, he'd be a good dad. Aand Brick, shut it, dude. YOU were a kid TOO.
Kimarys Adriana chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
lol he was like fuq this! Cabo baby! Before its too late
Blah chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Please write an epilogue? :D
Gundam Kaiser chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Never really put much thought into the Rowdyruffs before your fics, but you do very well with them.

I also like how this fic has less angst than I've seen in some of your others.
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Lol. I can't. Brick and kids and the Greens' kids (Butch, you are /terrible/. XD)

N'aww, proposal!

Great job on this one! :D
FandomsUnite98 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Lol.. Brick's set his mind on one thing..
Stars And Kisses chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
AWE! GOD! This was seriously too cute...you make me love the Reds way more than I do already! It was just insanely adorable and romantic and ahhhhhhh!
nanirain chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I was literally losing it when Mojo Jojo finally makes it back from wherever the hell Brick stuffed him and is all like "in..tru...sive... is this a bad time?"
Also, I've fallen in love with your Brick. He's such a perfect character. Love your style. Please keep it up!
Arianna44Toth chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I NEED A SEQUEL TO THIS STORY PLZ AND IF YOU DO AS FAVOR CAN MAKE TWO KIDS BLOSSOM AND BRICK ONE IS BRIGHT IS THE SON AND BLAZE IS THE DAUGHTER BLAZE IS LIKE BRICK AND BRIGHT IS LIKE BLOSSOM PLZ
kinnie.may chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Haaaa, we're having so much fun with Uncle Hottie! :D
Poor Brick... Anyway, he'll certainly make a better dad than Butch!
Greens are just terrible *sigh* and their kids are worst xD

PS : I loved the "very naked activities", the nicknames of the Reds and... Yeah, in fact I won't try to take a list, it would be endless.
totalqt16 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
This was sweet, in-character, and unbelievably entertaining. ... And, I freaking LOVE the fact that Buttercup and Butch named two of their kids Bruce - especially the little girl, that made me giggle. And, I see - even after fatherhood and marriage - he's somewhat maintained his infatuation with Blossom (although, in a more playful manner now.)
dededeeei chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
So cute, funny and romantic! :D I like it.
Asuna-chan17 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I love you! Lol. I love you, your stories, and especially this one. When the professor started chugging whiskey, I was completely sold.

Good job!