Reviews for Miracle
horsegirl275 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Awww, this is adorable. Love it.
MyPerfectEscape chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Well this was a cool one-shot.
ChiefPam chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Nice... I just love those two together. And Tony Stark is always wonderful.
socrgirlz101 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
cute
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Aw very cute, sweet, and humorous! :)
Donna chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
This was very sweet and clever. I can completely see their reaction to, "magic water, healing, pregnancy... sure" and taking it all in stride. And of course the mini Tony scene was endlessly humorful.
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Okay, what the hell was Stark doing with a bottle of lemon juice and milk? I'm sorry...I just had to ask.

Anyway, this was great! I'm not much of a pregnant!Clint/Tasha fan, but this was funny and sweet all rolled up into one. Any chance there will be a sequel?
anteffy1 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Loved this! It would be so cool to see a mini-archer that looked like a mini-Hawkeye with red hair (maybe blond) running around with his red-headed momma! :-D
Katherine March chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I loved it, it was really great! I hope you decide to continue :)
fan1o1 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
i loved it, great job! i really hope you decide to continue this just for the reactions of the team and everyone at SHIELD once they learn that Natasha is pregnant with Clint's baby. I can foresee the hilarity!
hawkeyeforever chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
This was super good! I really hope you continue! Merry Christmas:)
Hawaiichick chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Wow! Not sure if this is a one shot, but what a great story! I love how nonchalant Clint was to Natasha's news...at least outward appearance wise. Roll with the punches Clint. And Tony's casual entrance in the scene was was the icing on the cake. Cool! Pls say there is more. I am definitely intrigued.
paintallthestuff chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Love how you were able to make this believable! Most fanfics about Natasha getting pregnant are wildly OOC, love how you incorporated hesitation and doubt for both characters!
Vahkhiin chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
This was really good! Very enjoyable read and nicely written!
SevenFawkes chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Oh My god, I loved it. A lot. Ah, and Feliz Natal :)