Reviews for Lion King Meets the Twilight Zone
Zoie Patterson chapter 1 . 2/24/2018
Can you do another comic? Because that would be AWESOME, Jonytwobee!
RaviFennec chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Wow, that was just creepy. I think I'll watch an episode or two of TTZ. You did a nice job here.
Villains' Bad Girl chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
lol wow! Gremlins! those things scared me

still sad this is your last chapter
LuluCalliope chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I can't wait to see where this is going. It can only lead to good things in...the Twilight Zone! *insert dramatic music here*

Episodes of the Twilight Zone always make me cry, even when they have happy endings. I suppose that's why I love Rod Sterling, the narrator. He has such power in his ability to tell stories!

He is officially one of the greatest storytellers EVER, up there with Walt Disney, Guillermo del Toro, Don Bluth, and J.K. Rowling.

Oh, and every fan fiction writer, including you. Because let's face it, a lot of our stories are better than that Twilight crap that's being praised as art. This is far better and more unique than Twilight ever could hope to be.
Kate Aleu chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Well I certainly enjoyed this story...It was rather interesting on using the Twilight Zone with the Lion King. Simba going through another dementions..was very nice i especially loved how Simba kept getting mad at not finding Nala, tojo, bluey, and rafiki.
RaviFennec chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Hello, Jon,

I'm not sure about what happened to Simba's kingdom but all that stress and fear was described pretty well. I wonder what will happen next.

Nice job.

FF9765
Alicia chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
your last fic? why are you stopping? please don't stop writing

I wonder how the Twilight Zone works