Reviews for Strange Activity
pinksugarrush chapter 1 . 1/18
Awww, that was so cute! Haha. Little Legolas bringing home a fox cub and even a birdy as pets. I just love Thranduil's reaction to this revelation, as well. He just walked out of there too stunned to say much about the whole ordeal.

Gahh, Legolas is just so cute!

Keep up the good work!
A-Fighterlady chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Beautiful!
earthdragon chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Strange activities? No, he sounds like a perfectly normal ten year old boy who loves animals and nature, just like a wood elf should. Clearly, Thanduil has forgotten what it is like to be a child. Lovely story.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
LOL
MichAdommyMaroon5 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Cute! Loved it. Well written and a beautiful plot. It also had several bits of humor in it, which I enjoyed a lot. Great story!
BrightGreenNails chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
LOL
sailor-starlight101 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I saw nothing...
Gimlifan8 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
That was so adorable! A fan of pets myself, I can sure understand why Legolas decided to make his room an animal haven! Awesome story!
TheLeadMare chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
"Legolas had been pale and verging on green like the time he had seen a mare giving birth"
Me: *squeaks* Oh, my Lord! Poor Legolas! XD
And... "His son was strange..." His son is a sweetheart!
Reaaaaalllyyyy good, it's adorable!
caligo-lux chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
lol and believe it thrandy he will become even stranger as an adult and befriend a dwarf XD
why do i believe your leggy and radagast would have been best buddies?o.O
AUehara chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Hahahaha! This is so cute! A tiny Legolas is always fun to imagine! Loved this piece! Very good!

.Atsuko Uehara
Ilovelotr chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Awe! What a cute story! I love stories of little Legolas! This was so well done!
Purestrongpoem chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
That is so cute.
ItsTheQueen chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
this story is ADORABLE! -squeals- I feel like reading this story all over again! -squeals again and jumps around- I am feeling very fluffy! xD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I adore Legolas and Thranduil Stories. Wonderful. Thank you for writing it :)