Reviews for Nell's Other Side
PRETTY PREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTY
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE
UPDATE SOON
Guest chapter 6 . 9/27/2015
This story more please. If you can
massage chapter 6 . 9/10/2014
I have loved your story so far. I would like to read more. I would like to see how the team becomes involved with Nell's mission.
ctm07 chapter 6 . 1/21/2014
That's just mean. What is next?
Loveeeee this story, strong warrior nell rocks
Motsie of Atlantis chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
very interesting development of Nell as a strong, independent woman - like how you are making her into an agent and not just a geek - well developed and filled out characters.

Just one suggestion - when you have written a chapter, put it aside for a day or two and then proofread it for missing letters or words, bad punctuation, wrong tenses of verbs, singular and plural agreements, etc. If you don't feel comfortable doing this, give it to someone else to proof it for you. Finding your mistakes helps to make you a better writer.
hanaah70 chapter 6 . 8/26/2013
I love this story! Can't wait to see where your going with it. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Petra75 chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
Really love this story looking forward to what happens next
ffeebee chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
more please !
Phoenix the warrior goddess chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Omgmess this story is amazing! I cant wait to read what happens next!
Love it chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
Soo out of characters good story, really long, very very very ooc
bjq chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
AWESOME! Can't wait for more
primesgirl4 chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
OH MY GOODNESS! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY...I love the relationship between Nell and Callen. I am glad they are taking it slow and everyone knows about what happened to Nell. Please update asap
mkliberty chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
i have a bad feeling about this undercover. Nell is ready to trust the team or there is still a long way ?
Sazzita chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
Great chapter! Well written and keeps us guessing can't wait for the next one!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
love it. Can't wait to read ALOT more so update please.