Reviews for Festival of You
Cotton Candy Mareep chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Aaaww, this wasn't bad at all! It was cute! And the pairing was an interesting one- I've always had a love of noncanon pairings such as this, though I do generally prefer the rival couples, myself.

I especially like how you described the friendship between Denny and Natalie, I could definitely see this happening, and they all stayed very in-character. And the part with Kuu in the beginning was quite funny, I've always had a soft spot for Denny's little bird. But I loved how Elliot had the ring made with the blue feather inside it. That just seems so... nice. And the ending was so fluffy, but not overly so.

Wonderfully written story as always! Happy holidays, Iseki!

-Cotton Candy Mareep
Fading Butterfly Wings chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Aww, this is perfect! It's exactly what I was hoping for- a cute Christmassy friendmance with some fun family shenanigans on the side. Your use of detail throughout the story is wonderful and I adore the interactions between the characters. Denny and Natalie may be a non-canon "pairing," but you pulled their relationship off seamlessly. Festival of You definitely left me with warm fuzzy feelings from the inside out. c: Thank you so much for this beautiful gift and hope you had a very merry Christmas!

-Butterfly
Shimmerleaf chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
The way you write Natalie and Denny here simply seems perfect! Their interactions, the way they are with each other, their relationship as friends/bordering on more, all seems perfect. This was definitely a nice fluffy Christmas oneshot :3

Happy Holidays
SweetieLove chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I'm not all that familiar with the characters here since I've only played Frantic Farming where they're involved, but you wrote them nicely enough for me to get a good grasp on how you wanted to portray them in this story.

It's lovely. And Natalie reminds me so much of Ann here, about getting insecure when it comes to marriage and how awkward it would be to marry someone you're close with but not yet ready to tie the knot with to. It's a very tricky phase and you pulled it off gracefully.

Merry Christmas and more power to writing!

*Peace Out*
Iridescent Swan chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Aww, that was so warm and fluffy 3 I liked the part where Denny said he's gonna marry Natalie first before she could become an old maid. I also like how Natalie's actually insecure about the issue of getting married! It is very...Natalie xD

Merry Christmas, Iseki! :D