Reviews for Caller Number One
s0ulmatch3r chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
OoooooOOOOOOooohhhhhh AAAaaaaaWWWwwweeeeessssoooooOOOOMMMMEEEEEeeee
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Circling and circling
I loved the suspense that put. It made it very exciting and truth be told it gave a tingling Feeling to me. Good job.
ilarual chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
OH MY GOD MAIL CARRIER CRONA WAS A CHRISTMAS TREE TOO? I CAN'T EVEN HANDLE HOW CUTE THAT IS.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Wow, words cannot explain how much I like this epilogue! I love how you hinted that Crona was a tree spirit. And just saying... Chicken-pizza!
AceOfBlueSpades chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
More! *fangirl rage* XDDD This is wonderful! I love both stories in this series!
keari miles chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
this is pathetic soul didn't last ten seconds! LoL!
AngelFromTheLost chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
MAKA AND SOUL BABBIES...! Can you please make some more (with Maka and Soul babies...) I still loved it anyways! KEEP WRITTING!
thebrightestfell chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I absolutely loved this! The story and the smut ;) It was super creative and heart-warming! Thank you for posting such a wonderful read!
RavenGreenMoon chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
A whole year?! Maka has some amazing self restraint. Hahahahaha.
Adieu l'apathie chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This epilogue is perfect, so simply slice-of-life, but descriptive as it should be as to how they ended up.
I'm not going to be greedy and ask for it, b/c you've given us all a great gift in your fanfiction writing, but I think it'd be interesting to think about what the whole story form Soul's point of view would be like, from the time Black Star talks to him for the first time about Maka to the end.
I've been imagining it in my head, and the fact that your stuff is so thought provoking is a super nod to how good your writing is.

Have a Happy New Year!
P.S. You said that "p" word a time or two! ;D Congrats!
derp narwhal chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
HOLY CAMOLEY! I JUST VISITED CHICHEN ITZA THREE DAYS AGO!

other than that, beautiful writing!
smos chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Sweet and steamy. Hm. Haha What I really love about this story is the whole new world you've opened for us! I especially like the tree-related insults and innuendos thrown around by Black Star and Soul. Sproutdate, lumberjacking, haha! This has been an awesome read, and I cannot thank you enough for giving my 2012 a bang! Looking forward to more of your work next year!
Ahshe'sgone chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
A laugh or two. Heh. Also, a tear or four. In a good way, as always.
Yoai lover12 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I don't get the end.
Who the hell was maka talking about!?
Someone please tell me!
ariniad chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
*swoon* I got lovestruck with the diction... *swoon*

This is so subtle, every words. The description. And even some details that makes me in awe. About how cute Soul is and how awkward-yet-sweet their lovemaking can be. How beautiful.

...Wait a minute. Is this still continue? You're not put 'Complete' here.

Merry (belated) Christmas and Happy New Year!