Reviews for The Lucky One
Crystal Moon Magic chapter 10 . 11/25/2013
LOL! well looks like she is going to have to distract Paul some how... lol
awesomeami316 chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
I can't wait for more! I love that Leah imprinted!
eliza6801 chapter 10 . 5/19/2013
Love this! It's so fun and sweet! I adore Holly. She's so real!
alicatVA chapter 10 . 3/12/2013
Please update! It's sooooo good!
alicatVA chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
Love her dad's quote - perfect ending to the chapter
alicatVA chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
Love you story so far- I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
I love this story so much! Please update soon!
Loula Lahote chapter 10 . 2/4/2013
I absolutely love his dad. I thought he was gonna be an ass at first. Then he seemed kinda creepy thennn when he said he was gay, I was like awwwwesoooooome, all singsongy-like. It's different, definitely, but good different, because it seems like every story his dad is just like what the gossippers in your story say: alcoholic, abusive, deadbeat,etc. This Paul's dad, is so refreshingly different and I lovvvve it!
BlueEyedCountryGirl chapter 10 . 2/1/2013
Love the chapter and the twist on Paul's dad. update soon.
TeamHotShirtlessGuys chapter 10 . 2/1/2013
OMG! I now love you. You made Pauls father gay. In all the other Paul Fictions I have rad he is as badass as Paul and a complete womanizer and you just made him gay! You are now my hero!
Cuckoo's Nest chapter 10 . 1/30/2013
love your story so far!
KK Jace chapter 10 . 1/29/2013
Wow didnt expect the father twist but it flowed pretty well. I cant get enough of this couple that you created! Anxious for more!
HalcyonSeasons chapter 10 . 1/29/2013
(Sorry for getting this review in 23 hours late. :p)
Ahh, this chapter was my favorite thus far, love. Like, I'm in love with it. To quote you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! You know how to entertain a lady, doll.
First of all, I love what you did with Paul's dad. Do you know how many fanfics I've read in which a character has (a) gay parent(s)? None. Zero. Zilch. I love Mr. Lahote, to be completely honest. He's so damn happy about his son imprinting; it's great.
And Paul. Ahhh, Paul. I love him and Holly together. When Paul's not freaking out over something, they're adorable together. They are just right for each other. Oh, and this:
"'I will spend the rest of my life trying to make you happy, whether if it means mentally or physically happy.'" Yeah. I melted. Thanks for that.
And of course:
"'I say that it's like my heart stopped beating for me and started beating for you.'"
I melted, I melted, I MELTED. Your writing comes so easily and passionately. I love what you do with Paul. He's always considered a whore in fanfiction that doesn't revolve around him, and even as I find it hilarious, this is much, much better.
But crap. No, shit. Shit, indeed. The pack's gonna lose it. Leah knows how to handle things, though. She always does.
Fantastic chapter, love. I will most definitely be looking forward to the next one!
sweetpea chapter 10 . 1/29/2013
Update asap pleeeeaseand i like pauls dad he seems super cool.
Jewels47 chapter 10 . 1/29/2013
Yay everything worked out. Except for the whole Leah thing. It's so cute that they're protective of her. Oh and absolutely love how you portrayed Paul's dad :)