Reviews for The Lucky One
Hey! Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one! xoxo
reneex chapter 10 . 1/29/2013
This story is so good.
foxbagels chapter 10 . 1/29/2013
Awesome chapter! Update soon!
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 10 . 1/29/2013
I love Pauls dad, thats such an interesting take on him! Cant wait for more :)
BlueEyedCountryGirl chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
Love the chapter. Hope everything goes ok when Holly talks to Paul. update soon.
Catherine.alice chapter 9 . 1/26/2013
Great story
Jewels47 chapter 9 . 1/25/2013
Poor Paul plz tell me that things get fixed soon? Can't wait for an update.
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 9 . 1/25/2013
Awww poor Holly but I knew Leah would be ok with it, yay Leah for imprinting! cant wait for more :)
Lucy Greenhill chapter 9 . 1/25/2013
Hey! Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one! xoxo
HalcyonSeasons chapter 9 . 1/24/2013
Babes, that was great, once again. Holly and Paul saying "goodbye" had me nearly in tears. I was like, "BUT - BUT - BUT - THEY'RE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER." They have to be. They just have to. But wait. I'm getting ahead of myself. This chapter was just awesome.
This: "I didn't need to be horny when breaking my own heart." I WAS SOBBING, OK. I WA G.
And this: "We can make chemistry." OH YES. They should make chemistry. Tee-hee.
Leah accepting Sam and Emily was just kind of... strange to me. I mean, I know, it's been a while since the imprinting happened, but yeah. At least she's getting over it. I can't say this is out of character for her, though, because for one thing, it doesn't seem like she's phasing that often and being reminded. It also doesn't seem like she's always being excluded by the pack, either. She's got her own thing in this story, and that's just one reason why I love it. Leah's not treated like a meddling, complaining bitch like she is in other fanfics and sometimes canon; she is treated like a human being, because that is what she deserves. Lucaduca, you are the bomb.
Oh, and of course: "I would sneak under the bed of your honeymoon suite [...] and give you advice for your first time with Paul, if that would make you happy." I snickered harder than I probably should have. (But why would Holly and Paul wait that long? Wait, that makes me sound like a whore who doesn't believe in waiting until marriage. I mean, I don't believe in that because it's just a physical act at its most basic form, but I'm not a whore. I mean. Yeah.)
BUT LEAH IMPRINTING ON TAYLOR.
STOP
THE
PRESS.
I flailed. I sat in the dark with the light of my laptop glowing at me, and I was straight-up flailing. You really know how to surprise a girl! Oh god, though, does this mean that in the future Holly's going to have to hear Leah and Taylor screwing their brains out...? I pray for the household. Lol.
Overall, great chapter, mah love. Surprises, emotion, humor... you've got it, chica.
And the playlist. As of now I am currently out of any good ideas, but it is "Rey," child. As an avid fan of Lana, I can't help but cringe at "Lana Del Ray." Looks weird to me, lmao. But anyway, aside from my annoying pet peeves, I have zero ideas. Welp.
I will so be looking forward to the next chapter! ;D
Loula Lahote chapter 9 . 1/24/2013
My heart is crying for Paul. My stomach has butterflies for Leah. My brain is thinking what the frick kind of corny crap did I just write. Lol. Great chapter. :)
BlueEyedCountryGirl chapter 8 . 1/22/2013
loved the chapter. Can't wait to see how the talk goes. update soon.
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 8 . 1/22/2013
Oh my, Im glad she figured it out herself. I think that Leah will get over it, I mean if she was Holly's babysitter shed want her to be happy, right?
MissDreamsALot chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
DANG! I know I should probably be upset about the chose Holly is about to make(or whatever she's about to do...) but I'm actually hella excited about this major situation that is about to occur! :D Sucks for you Paul, you about to get a sword to your chest. lol Please, update soon C:
JassiLovesMusic chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
This story is great! Honestly. As for song ideas, 'keep me' by Lucy Schwartz is a really good song.
71 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »