Reviews for The Lucky One
MutiaRAWR chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
I think Paul will try to act oblivious and then freak out when he talks to the pack or something hahaha, I'd love to see how they explain everything the her and she'll just casually be like "I know" and cutting them off hahah. With Leah, I think Leah will ultimately let her go, but that she'll still be quite protective over Holly. Can' wait to see what you do :) xx
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Can't really say if Holly is a mary-sue didn't really learn a lot about her in this chapter.
HalcyonSeasons chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
Lovie! (Gah, that pet name's getting old; I need a new one.) That chapter was great! It really got me going. It reminds me so, so much of waaaay back when Bella was researching vampires and thinking about what Jake had told her at the beach. The sense of discovery (ignore the cheesiness of that phrase) was familiar, but in a much cooler way, because werewolves are always better than vampires. Duh. Anyway, I really like the character of Holly. She's very teenager-y, which is very good, since she is very much so a teenage girl. She's mature, a little confused, very ruled by her hormones, and very prone to being embarrassed. I love all of that, because, in all honesty, who wouldn't be like that? Especially with Paul! I think (and hope) Holly will handle things well, but in a way that most can relate to. Even though she's already aware of imprinting, wouldn't she be a little concerned? It's not this fuzzy thing to me, but it was certainly a dream of hers as a child. Hmm... And I hope Paul can explain it in a Paul manner but still be able to get his point across. Leah better be cool with it, though, even as she doesn't own Holly. It's not like Holly picked this, anyway; Leah shouldn't be mad with something that wasn't neither Holly's nor Paul's control.
All in all, great chapter, lady. It was my pleasure beta-reading it. I'm on the edge of my seat every time.
Oh, and the soundtrack. Well... I can't come up with anything specific right now, but you should listen to "Lucky Ones" by Lana Del Rey. I think it'd fit right in. ;D
Lucy Greenhill chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
Hey! Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one! xoxo
Guest chapter 7 . 1/16/2013
Love this story, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Lucy Greenhill chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
Hey! Just read your story and I totally love it so far! Can't wait for the next update! xoxo
BlueEyedCountryGirl chapter 7 . 1/11/2013
Great chapter! update soon.
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 7 . 1/11/2013
Awww that was cute! cant wait for more :)
Junebug33 chapter 7 . 1/10/2013
Update soon please!
Loula Lahote chapter 7 . 1/10/2013
Aww. Great chapter. I hope she and Leah can work things out. I'm thinking Leah's upset about the imprinting situation, because how Sam left her when he imprinted on Emily ? Maybe a little bitter? Idk. Anyhooties, I can't wait for the next one!
HalcyonSeasons chapter 7 . 1/10/2013
That was amazing, babes. Truly amazing. It had me falling out of my seat as I beta-read it. Seriously, I was flailing. The opening dream was HOT. Oh my god. I was like, "...What? What!? WHAT?" Leah getting pissed, though, was a little annoying. However, I really love how much Holly enjoys and respects Leah. In fanfics, nobody does. I love Holly, tbh. I cannot wait for her to find out that she was imprinted on! I think it's gonna freak her out, but in the end she's gonna love it. She is so attracted to Paul, holy crap. Sex dreams after the first date! (Lol, who wouldn't, though, with Paul?) Great chapter, lovie. I cannot wait for the next one.
d112hpfan chapter 7 . 1/10/2013
Do I sense a lemon scene coming already? Leah shouldn't have acted like that...just because she's Paul's imprint.
RiseOfTheLemming chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
I just found this story... it is awesome! I love the way all the characters interact with each other and Holly is a really good character. How she acted through the first couple of chapters is almost exactly how I would act! The pack meeting was really good and I loved the whole drama with Leah!
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
Awww cute! I loved the Leah/Emily/Holly interactions. Cant waut for more :)
BlueEyedCountryGirl chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
Loved the chapter and Paul and Holly's first kiss. update soon.
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »