Reviews for The Lucky One
A00000000000000023 chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
Lol I really liked this first chapter it was awesome in so many ways. I like that she didn't develop that usual cliche in stories where the person doesn't like Emily at first then they meet her and eat her cooking and there like "Awww she's not that how can someone so nice do something like this". Holly showed a lot of loyalty towards Leah and I respect that. I hate when oc's (in my opinion) claim that they understand what Leah's going through yet your all buddy buddy with the two people who caused the pain. Being courteous is one thing being a persons bff is another. So I'm glad Holly decided whose side she was on and stayed on that side. I respect her more for getting and sitting with Leah. I love the relationship that they have. Anyways really good chapter update soon.
Loula Lahote chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
I lol'd when she was glaring at his nipple. The kiss was sweet. Great chapter!
HalcyonSeasons chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
(My inappropriate mind snickered at, "Come, Paul, come.")
That was another great chapter, my lady. The kiss was h-o-t. I am so excited for more kissing and future lemony goodness. This is random, but I always imagine someone else instead of Camilla Belle when I beta-read this. I can't describe what she looks like, lol. So, anyway, this chapter was great. I cannot wait for more! Oh and for Paul to reveal that he imprinted. That's gonna be good. :D
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
Awww this is cute. Cant wait for more :)
d112hpfan chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
Great start ...I liked it...I love reading Paul/OC stories...especially rated M ones.
BlueEyedCountryGirl chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
Loved the chapter and can't wait for the next one. update soon.
HalcyonSeasons chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
(I AM GOING TO FUCKING CRY, I SAW LIKE THREE MISTAKES IN THE FIRST TWO PARAGRAPHS.
I am so sorry, everyone. Lucaduca especially. My Beta'ing skills sucked ass this time around.)
Anyway, I was chanting "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" like the entire time and when I read that Holly wanted to bang Paul, I was basically screaming.
I cannot wait for the next chapter. There will be no mistakes.
Loula Lahote chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
Poor Paul, he just couldn't seem to relax and when he started to, the pack had to come along. Lol. Great chapter!
Red red red ribbon chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
Love it so far! Update soon please :-)
jalapeno1011 chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
Great story so far! I can't wait to read more!
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
Aww this seems cute. cant wait for more :)
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
hmm
HalcyonSeasons chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
I saw the photos, and god, the Blakes are such a good-looking family. The conversation between Paul and Holly was so great. I was gushing at the sweetness. Paul saying his favorite animal is a wolf had me nodding and smiling like a proud mother. And the stuff with Taylor and Holly was funny! Taylor sounds like a cool guy, despite nearly calling Paul a pedophile. :p But brothers will be brothers...
Holly's dad is so great, haha. He reminds me of Billy. He's kinda poetic, but offers great advice, even as they're through many quotes.
Great chapter once again, Lucaduca!
Loula Lahote chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
Aww... He got Snots a collar, how thoughtful! Paul is great and very Paul. I think it's great that Holly is not shunning him because of what others are telling her and the rumors of drugs and whatnot. I love their awkward interactions. You are an excellent writer and keep up the amazing work. I can't wait to read more! :-)
I Am Switzerland101 chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
Ok this is awesome! Her personality is amazing and Paul is pictured perfectly.
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »